Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy is it right i can have unlimited rice with my homemade curry?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by urbancookie, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. urbancookie

urbancookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, restarted at SW last week and ive been doing the EE Days all week, weigh in was tonight and i lost 5lb :) YaaaaY.
    Have to admit i do love a good curry so last weekend instead of take-out i made my own so-so nice im going to do it again this week. My question is, is it right that i can have unlimited amounts of rice on EE Days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. helzzz

helzzz loves SW!!

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When you're doing EE you can eat as much as you want of free foods (until you're full - not stuffing yourself). Just make sure that you have 1/3 of your plate superfree.

4. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep like Allie said you kind of get over the "unlimited" excitement after a while. When
    I first started I was like OOH they said it's unlimited I'm going to eat it by the bucket load! But after a few weeks u just go back to eating normal portions! That's why they say a third of your plate has to be superfree as once you've had a big plate you realise you don't need any more rice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.