Extra Easy is it right i can have unlimited rice with my homemade curry?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by urbancookie, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. urbancookie

urbancookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, restarted at SW last week and ive been doing the EE Days all week, weigh in was tonight and i lost 5lb :) YaaaaY.
    Have to admit i do love a good curry so last weekend instead of take-out i made my own so-so nice im going to do it again this week. My question is, is it right that i can have unlimited amounts of rice on EE Days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. helzzz

helzzz loves SW!!

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When you're doing EE you can eat as much as you want of free foods (until you're full - not stuffing yourself). Just make sure that you have 1/3 of your plate superfree.

4. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep like Allie said you kind of get over the "unlimited" excitement after a while. When
    I first started I was like OOH they said it's unlimited I'm going to eat it by the bucket load! But after a few weeks u just go back to eating normal portions! That's why they say a third of your plate has to be superfree as once you've had a big plate you realise you don't need any more rice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.