Is it safe to do slimfast 100%?

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
I've done CD and although I know that Slimfast should be used for 2 meals and then a 600 cal for the 3rd, is it safe to just have 3 slimfast products each day instead and no 600 meal? If so for how long? Many thanks in advance for advice.

Simple answer, no. Slimfast is not designed to be a tfr diet and you could do yourself some serious harm trying it.

i agree with pinkfluff. its not designed to be a full 3 meal a day replacement.
so i wouldnt personally do it.
good luck trying to figure out what will work for you though...

Yep, sorry Bess but I agree with the others. It's not a total food replacement diet and needs the extra food to keep it safe.

Thanks everyone, just wondering.......!? Think I'll stick to CD then if I need to go back for a while. :)

Good luck with that all... it looks by your signature that you are doing really well... why did you stop dieting??? have you not found anything that suits you at all???

i would say no its not good for a long period of time..but its better than not eating that 600cal meal if your thinking of skipping it all together. Love reading all your siggy :D we started almost at the same weight and going to the same weight nice to see how well your doing!!

Back