Is it true?

Fantastic news xxx

waves

Do we really have a forum again where we minmims friends can talk about our endeavours, successes and failures as far as weight is concerned? This has been so sorely missed. Calling all Dukan dieter friends from 2013/2014! Can't wait to hear from you again, compare notes and feel your support.

Welcome back

Hey there buddies!! I havent been on the scales for months and im not getting on them til after xmas, january new start!!

Hello all! I can't honestly imagine I'd be game to restart a Dukan experience but you never know!

Hey *waves*

Also wish looked like my profile!

I gained weight after becoming vegan (carbs hate me) and being ill and hospitalised for a month in November. Thought Dukan had disappeared!

hello wookie! lovely to hear from some of the old faithfuls :)

I know exactly what you mean. I have been experimenting with vegan / veggie / juicing etc for almost a year and just kept gaining weight. Back on dukan for the last 9 days and I'm down almost 1.5kg, not hungry, and feel fantastic again! I am having less meat and dairy than before, but it's just proof (to me anyway) that we each need to find the diet that our bodies respond to. And clearly high protein, low carb is best for me.

good luck and let's get this forum going again! so happy to see it's still active.

Cx

Good to see some old friends here, Dukanista! I'm impressed with that weightloss speed as it's often slower for returners to a diet.

I put on all the weight again through ignoring what I knew was happening. So now I've put together what I know from Dukan with other low carb stuff based on more recent research and combining these with Intermittent Fasting. So it's oing quite steadily. But more importantly, in the interim I'd begun to develop pre-diabetes, so needed to tackle that, and much of the weight that returned was visceral fat, not good. The latter went fast and I lost 5" round the waist in a month, am now a stone down and working on the next one.

Most diets shouldn't be mixed, but low carb and intermittent fasting work well together.

Who's on the new Dukan? I prefer the old one and I think it's more effective, though he had to change it because of the misguided court case. Interesting that Dr Tim Noakes in South Africa, who has done much work in low carb for sports and launched a good scientific diet in SA, has been facing a similar sort of thing. Looks like he's winning, though.

Right, I am going on holiday 8 weeks today and I have a ton of weight to lose! Specifically, I now weigh 12st 9lb and Dukan says my tw is 10 st 7lb. It tells me to do 3 days Attack and 69 days Cruise - I won't fit all that in before I go away, but I will be a long way towards my tw, and certainly in better shape than I am now! So here goes... I can manage 8 weeks, surely.

Hi!
Glad to have someone new posting on here, there's only me and another lady posting at the moment, there used to be loads!
You won't fit all those Cruise days in before your holiday, but you will have shifted a decent amount. Good luck!

Down to 12st 5lb after first week (3 days' Attack and 4 pp/pv). Could be worse. I'm still in the zone x
Well done! Good that you are still in the zone. I've fallen off the wagon badly. Had a wedding last weekend and not got back on track since. Dreadful!

Waves to Sara! Venturing back!

Back