is it wrong to....

Tracie Green

Silver Member
have a week off??? ohhhh people, im realllllllly struggling now!! ive been sucked in by the bad food this weekend, and now im thinkin, just have a week off and back on it monday, but the other voices tell me no..... arrrrg im soooo lost right now : :)cry:

Don't you dare Tracie!!

Draw a line under it and start again!! xxx

Heyyyyyy.... come online... and I told you when you feel if you are going to fall off you can moan shout and scream at me... come on.. Tracie....

YOU CAN DO THIS ... if you sway now cause you are doing so well... you will only disapoint yourself.

Well throw it back in the freezer and it can be there for when you have a small treat... half of it or less!!! when you have lost weight at your next weigh in....

STEP AWAY from the ice-cream..

come on.. it'll only make you feel worse..

Plan your menus, look on the recipe thread for yummy things..

you can do this

think of your holiday..

Sx

oooooooohhh....... i know i know i gota get back to it!! this happens everytime i get to wk 8/9. i was gonna msn u treats but it didnt flash up that u had added me x

flippin lunch is over now, i will have a chat with myself this afternoon and get myself together x x back tommorow x x x thanxxxx

why dont you just syn it? thats what theyre for!!!!!!

Step away from the ice cream.

Or try and eat it sitting naked in front of a mirror.
Works for me every time. lol. x

Don't take a week off, draw a line under it and start a fresh in the morning. Go to class still and don't be put off, if you have a gain this week at least you will know why instead of being really good and getting a gain and not knowing where it came from. You can do this! If you stop and break it now then you will just kep going round in a vicious circle hun. xx

Syn the ice cream and still enjoy it (in a controlled portion). That's the brilliance of SW!! You can do it! Just think of how much you have to look forward to if you allow yourself a little ice cream over the next 3 days rather than eating the whole lot in one sitting? That's a waste and you won't enjoy it as much!

If I allowed myself a week off, it would turn into two weeks, a month... forever. I know that I have to stick to it, and know also that there will be times when "forbidden fruits" will pass my lips either by choice or by chance. That's life. But I can't give up on myself. I don't know about you but I REALLY want to know what it's like to buy ordinary sized clothes and walk around feeling gorgeous in them. Not just wondering if people are noticing how big my arse is. Stick with it! Next summer when you're baring a bit of flesh, you will be glad you did!

just start a fresh again tommorrow hun. don't ruin what u already acieve hun. whens your weigh in hun.
last tuesday i had 102 syns and had to work hard all week but i lost 2lb at wi today.
u can do it hun

wow really! well done u x well i took myself off yesterday to a corner and had a chat with myself and i think im back on track now... thanx 4 all your positive vibes, ill be sure to keep checking in, eed the support me thinks!! x x x

Just think of that lovely holiday you've got booked for all that sunshine. Do you want to go on holiday the weight you are now? or bigger? Or do you want to go looking nice and slim and not be self conscious?

You CAN lose the weight, look how much you've lost already. Don't undo all that good work. Keep coming here and posting as often as you can. You know you can have flexible syns if you really need to so that you can have the ice cream... just don't eat all of it.

Back