Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is off out to do some exercise!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nearly40B, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. nearly40B

nearly40B Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(10.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I attend a Tae Kwon Do twice a week - (its a martial art) - I didn't go on tuesday (day 2 of LT) because I felt so weak! So I am hoping tonight's class will be ok and I won't feint.

I am saving my last shake of the day to have half just as I drive to my class and then half just afterwards when I get home.

I find after I have had my shake I feel great for about 45 mins. So if I have my shake just before the class I will be ok.

Will let you know when I get back how I got on!! Class starts at 7pm.

Thanks for all your support people - I could not do this without you guys

B xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nearly40B

nearly40B Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(10.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Had a fab time at tae kwon do - feel full on energy! Am glad I went. Kept my mind off food for a few hours at least!!
    B x

4. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Great stuff!!!! Burning extra calories and not thinking of food.....double Brucey bonus!!!

I'm going to hopefully go to a spinning class this weekend! Feel it's time to up the game a bit!

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on getting through the class B.

We just have to listen to our bodies and take it easy to begin with on LT then I found that I could do anything that I did before! Good for you. Really lovely when you do things you really enjoy!

6. Princess1983

Princess1983 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim - TFR
    That's great! Well done :)

Now that I have lost a nice chunck of weight I am really keen to get back into running and to the Gym. Exercise is a great way to get rid of fat, improve cellulite and to tone. I'm hoping that one day my bingo wings will disapear and I will be left with muscle :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.