Is off out to do some exercise!

nearly40B

I attend a Tae Kwon Do twice a week - (its a martial art) - I didn't go on tuesday (day 2 of LT) because I felt so weak! So I am hoping tonight's class will be ok and I won't feint.

I am saving my last shake of the day to have half just as I drive to my class and then half just afterwards when I get home.

I find after I have had my shake I feel great for about 45 mins. So if I have my shake just before the class I will be ok.

Will let you know when I get back how I got on!! Class starts at 7pm.

Thanks for all your support people - I could not do this without you guys

B xxx

Had a fab time at tae kwon do - feel full on energy! Am glad I went. Kept my mind off food for a few hours at least!!
B x

Great stuff!!!! Burning extra calories and not thinking of food.....double Brucey bonus!!!

I'm going to hopefully go to a spinning class this weekend! Feel it's time to up the game a bit!

Well done on getting through the class B.

We just have to listen to our bodies and take it easy to begin with on LT then I found that I could do anything that I did before! Good for you. Really lovely when you do things you really enjoy!

That's great! Well done :)

Now that I have lost a nice chunck of weight I am really keen to get back into running and to the Gym. Exercise is a great way to get rid of fat, improve cellulite and to tone. I'm hoping that one day my bingo wings will disapear and I will be left with muscle :D

Back