Is previous weight loss recorded when you rejoin?

Dedee

Hi guys just wondering if any of you have benn in this situation. I missed 2 weeks of slimming world due to visitors showing up just before I was going out the door so on neither occasion had I a chance to let my C know.
So last night I was given the option to rejoin and told my weight loss would still be kept. Then when it came to been weighed my old card wouldnt work and I was given a new one and my previous weight loss wasnt on it.
What happens now am I starting anew? I will be fed up if thats the case I would rather have paid and kept my recore. Grrr

You have 2 options when you re-join. £9.95 & loose the history, £14.95 & keep the history.

Thanks for the replies ladies. I am in Ireland and wasnt given any option but to either pay or rejoin. Its a new club since last sept so I suppose its all new to the girl who was doing the money. I jst wish my C would get back to me, I sent her a text this morn and no reply. Anyway its out of my control now so just have to get on with it.:)

On the system here it actually give the pay lady the option, if your consultant contacts head office I'm sure something can be done. They won't be able to do anything in group I'm afraid.

Back