is someone there to chat to me?

allypo

this is day 4 of ss+. quite hungry today so trying to take my mind off food. does nyone else hate the porridge? any suggestions to improve it? i also hate spicy tom soup an cappuccino shake made me gag. is all this down to personal taste? please help:confused::confused::confused::confused:

hi allypo, your doing great so keep at it. I personally hated the tomato and cappuccino and your CDC should exchange them if you ask. I added a little nutmeg or cinnamon to my porridge which i found nice why don't you try it ?

Heya, i found that the porridge tasted a bit funny, but i liked the feeling of the chewy bits and so experimented. I add half tsp cocoa and 210ml (or more sometimes) of water rather than the recommended 140ml. The extra water removed the funny taste for me. The cocoa doesnt take me out of ketosis and my CDC said she used it aswel :) Maybe try that?

I've had a few like that, is there any others in the area? I changed mine a few times until you get one who is helpful. I'd be cautious regarding cocoa it isn't on the recommended list of things you can have and everyone is different regarding whta knocks them out of ketosis

Yeh i agree with tracey, but i'm lucky and it didn't knock me out of ketosis, but you do have to experiment.

I never bothered with sticks, if you stick to it you dont really need them but if you'd like to experiment it may be worth getting some. you can get them from ur CDC or I think boots not sure on price tho.

at least you have some support and there is loads of people on here that will keep you motivated have you looked at the thread with b4 and after pics?

I have ordered some marigold bouillon. Just a teaspoon a day to bring some variety in terms of things to eat. If you like the porridge and cinnamon why not try the apple and cinnamon flavoured porridge? I actually prefer the original porridge to the new one.

Am lucky because my CDC has always been very supportive and I have swapped so many packs especially in my first week.

I can only stand the strawberry shake and original porridge. Plus I occassionaly have the darck chocolate orange bar and the malt toffee bar. So my taste buds have a very limited range lol, but I like you feel I need to do this and if I stick to the diet I won't drag it out as picking on food always sets you back.

Back