is someone there to chat to me?

Hi just thought i would say that the sticks are £5.50 from Boots but you have to ask for them. I got mine in preparation for starting LL next Saturday x

I have experimented a bit with making the porridge and this morning I put the porridge into a jug added hot tap water, just adding a bit of water at a time (140 mls in total) and then whisked it up using an electric whisk for about 30 seconds then poured it into a bowl and put it in the microwave for 1 min......it was much better. I also like to add cinamon for extra flavour.

they are £5 something from boots

i got my sticks for £5.00 on ebay,
cappachino also made me gag lol, yuk, the shakes i prefer are banana strawberry and forest fruits, gone right off all the choc ones!

Hi all I used to use herbs and spices in my cd packs to give extra flavour .The porridge wasnt around when I did CD so used to make my own with pysillium husks use to get them from a internet company called herbmoon .I could only have the shakes hated all soups loved choc tetras and some of the bars but gave me wind like you would never believe .
I found that if I used ice cubes about 6 of them and cold water the shakes tasted better need a good blender for mixing (doesnt have to be expensive mine was £12 ).Good luck with your journeys it is possible look at porgeous and mary poppins both are insperations to all who are starting out xx

Back