Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

IS THAT REALLY ME

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by 0121gucci, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. 0121gucci

0121gucci Full Member

HI every one been doing rc for 4 months now and have been on oristat since jan in total i have lost 2 stone i cant believe it went to next today and tried some clothes on couldnt believe it was me in the mirror im so proud of my self im nearly in a size 12 wow debbie xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your weight loss Debbie, you must feel fantastic.
    I dont know much about orlistat, what made you try it? Do you think its helped you? Is it one of the tablets that has the horrendous side effects. I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

4. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Orlistat is the generic name for Xenicol which stops your body absorbing fat there are side effects i wouldn't take it myself but i know it seems to work really well for some people Ali is the over the counter brand but not as high strength.Well done Debbie thats a real achievement you must be really proud of yourself.

5. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Well done Debbie. Thats a great result and amazing that your clothes size is dropping so well.

Orlistat works well with the RC diet as the diet is low fat. I wouldnt however even want to think of the side affects myself, especially if you don't eat low fat

6. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done you must be feeling so good now

7. 0121gucci

0121gucci Full Member

HI everyone thanks for all your comments being on oristat keeps me on the straight and narrow you cant cheat i have had one or two side effects but nothing i cant deal with it has learnt me to eat right i dont think i would have done it without it and rc as iam a binge eater who cant have one or two weigh in today lost 1lb many thanks debbie x

8. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your weight loss.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.