IS THAT REALLY ME

0121gucci

HI every one been doing rc for 4 months now and have been on oristat since jan in total i have lost 2 stone i cant believe it went to next today and tried some clothes on couldnt believe it was me in the mirror im so proud of my self im nearly in a size 12 wow debbie xxx

Well done on your weight loss Debbie, you must feel fantastic.
I dont know much about orlistat, what made you try it? Do you think its helped you? Is it one of the tablets that has the horrendous side effects. I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Orlistat is the generic name for Xenicol which stops your body absorbing fat there are side effects i wouldn't take it myself but i know it seems to work really well for some people Ali is the over the counter brand but not as high strength.Well done Debbie thats a real achievement you must be really proud of yourself.

Well done Debbie. Thats a great result and amazing that your clothes size is dropping so well.

Orlistat works well with the RC diet as the diet is low fat. I wouldnt however even want to think of the side affects myself, especially if you don't eat low fat

HI everyone thanks for all your comments being on oristat keeps me on the straight and narrow you cant cheat i have had one or two side effects but nothing i cant deal with it has learnt me to eat right i dont think i would have done it without it and rc as iam a binge eater who cant have one or two weigh in today lost 1lb many thanks debbie x

Back