is there any way to work out points for...

colly strings

ooh la la
bacon with the fat cut off? o/h came home with a big pack of asda smoked back bacon and it's calling me to have some of it for breakfast tomorrow!! but i don't eat the fat anyway so would be cutting it off prior to cooking, can this be pointed or will i just not eat it?

ooh and also i had a ww cottage pie for lunch and WOW, it was gorgeous!! i didn't expect the ww food in general to be up to much but i am super impressed!

Hi The ww bacon they only have the round bit (the madalion) is 1/2 p so I guess it should be the same fot that bit :)

I would personally just point it the same as normal bacon, that way you are covered. I think it's better to over estimate than under estimate. Or you could work out the nutrtional values from the info on the pack and then minus 0.25 to 0.5points per rasher, but this wouldn't be very accurate.
Thats why I love WW as you can easily incorparate what you fancy into your diet.

Hope you enjoy your bacon Hun!
xxx

in the end i just bought myself some ww bacon and left the normal rashers to my o/h! hehe :) xx

i really like the ww bacon anyway-plus sainsburys do their own which is a bit cheaper

i have never seen the WW bacon? where do they sell it , never seems to be in my tesco or asda?! :(

i got mine from morrisons :)

yeah morrisons tend to have all the ww stuff, tesco have a verrrrrrrrrry limited amount

I am sitting here eating my Brunch and having a Bacon Sandwich! lol Bacon is very popular at the mo, I think it's the cold weather!!!

Anyway, I'm using Weight Watchers Bacon and I bought mine from my local Asda store. I too find Tescos is very limited in WW stock. Though saying that I found some WW Creme Fraiche in Tescos the other day, which I was really pleased about!

thanks everyone! I don't really have a morrisons by me, but there is one by my OH so i'll have to pop in and have a look around!! thanks again! :)

Back