Is there anyone having 3 cd bars a day on ss?

rachele

Just wondering if anyone is having 3 cd bars a day and how they are getting on with their weight loss? I've had one a day this week so far and love them and was considering going on to three a day. I'd be gratefull for any advice or experiences. I'm off on my hols in a week and also thought they'd be convienient. :)

Hi Rachel, I believe it is recommeded to have only 1 bar a day as they are slightly higher in carbs. I love the bars too. Well done with your weight loss so far.

Oh I didn't know that Zoe thanks for the information. Probably sensible as I've found myself obsessing over them! :) Your weight loss is fantstic by the way!

I tried going on 3 a day when I was on the diet ages ago and it made me ill! Stick to one a day, you'll stay in Ketosis and its a little treat! You tried the frozen chocolate tetras?
Xxx

Ohh yeeeeeeeeah!!! frozen chocolate tetras are fabby. About to go have one now. Strawberry doesn't seem to work as well frozen.

Finally managed to convince my CDC to have his chocolate tetra frozen. Guess what...he agrees. Yummers. :)

I've had 2 bars a day for the past 8 weeks or so with no ill effects (have spread them throughout the day in small nibbles)

Hi ya, just to let you know, I've been having a shake and at least 2 bars a day (when I went up to 4 a day, I had a shake and three bars) and have done this pretty much since my 2nd month. Tummy rebelled at times slightly but I love them and it certainly didn't affect my weight loss. x

I had two bars yesterday, because I really didn't fancy a shake or a mousse for my dinner last night. I had one for lunch at about 2ish and had another one at about 9ish... i'd been busy all day and I just wanted to sit down with a coffee and a bar. I've done it a couple of times and i haven't found that it's made a difference with my weight loss.

Down side is that come the end of the week, I'm a bar short!! Dammit!!

If it was allowed, I would probably have two bars every day... but then would i miss my mousse?! Probably!! lol

Lynne
x

MMMM I think I'll stick to one bar a day and have it last thing so I've something to look forward to at the end of the day. Definitely going to try the frozen choc tetras thanks Coley! ;0

Back