Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

I lost 2lbs this week!!!!

Total now of 13lbs in 2weeks!!:D

Just thought id let you all know..

0_half_stone.jpg

Well done you're doing so well! I remember being disappointed when I lost 2 on my first week after 10.5 on my first, what I'd give now for a 2 lol.

:talk017::gen126:

Woohoo that's brilliant, welldone you!
I have been waiting to hear how you did:eek:

I on the otherhand appear to have gained loads with the purchase of new scales. I'll weigh properly tomorrow and change my weigh in day to a Tuesday. But this evenings sneaky peak was not pretty:(
Unfortunately for me OH is now in a bad mood as they also show him as being 10lb heavier:8855:Serves him right:D

Well done on your loss! :D

Well done xxtannyxx on your weight loss that is fantastic.I weigh on a sunday and this will be my second week.I lost 4lbs on my first week,im taking each stone at a time ,i also have a long journey ahead of me,ive been on slimming world before about 8years ago then stopped,and since then gained more,but now i really do feel motivated and focused. big hugs everyone good luck to all. xx:)

Hi Christiana,

I also would have over 20 stones to lose if i went by wot they say i should be and it can be very off putting by making us think....im no way goona do that so i wont bother!!....

I feel i can myself stick to it 100% when i join a sw class!!
ive so many times tried myself at home and would always get to the just under 2 stone weight loss mark then for some reason i would come off it and put it all back on plus more!!

And as for this website MINIMINS i think is fan..bl**dy..tastic!!!
and since being on here i feel stonger and more determined!!

And hun you can do this! it might seem like a long journey but you are not alone there are so many of us in the same position with a lot of weight to lose!!!

Good luck and let me know how you get on!!

Thanx gonnagetslim and surreygirl im well chuffed :D

Well done on your loss xxtannyxx!

Yeah, I know what you mean...those BMI charts are very general, they don't take into the very many differences between two people who could be the same weight and height even. And I get different results from different tests! If anything, I'd rather go by size and inch loss as well as using the scales. I look forward to the next 7lbs off, and being healthier by my 30th birthday!

Can I join in? I have at least 10 to lose, if not more. I am not thinking about it in such a big chunk though, as it is too scary! Im heading for my 1.5 stone award though. Ive had a few months off as I was planning a wedding/getting married & couldnt concentrate. Im back now though, as a married woman, and am more determined than ever.

Hi jerricebenton,

your welcome hun.
i have a 10lb challenge(lose in 4weeks) going on,on another thread if your interested?

u have done so well so far well done
and congrats on your married hun..

What a fabulous start!!

Yes I go to a class in Beech Hill and weigh in is tonight!!?? Hoping to have lost but been a bit naughty at the weekend with all the lovely weather we had! Far too many BBQ's and beer! Whoops!

Tried to reduce my syns for the rest of the week to compensate! Will let you know how tonight goes! Have definately got to get myself some syn free sausage next time we have a bbq!!

I am sure we'll get to target before our hols next year. I've just had a baby too so she'll have to squeeze on my knee on the plane so I better lose this weight or we'll have to sit in the isles.

I'll post this on the 10 stone link so we don't use up all the space in our inbox!!
Good luck.

Hi - I am Carole from Scotland and if you will have me I would like to join this group ?

I am about to start next week and have more than 10 stones to lose - 15 or 16 at least. I know I need to break that up into smaller goals as looking as a whole is a pretty daunting prospect. A plus though for me, looking at the Slimming World way of eating, is that its not a million miles away from the way I eat any way - with some tweaking and some (cough) self control I think I can do this :p I am just out of hospital, after that wake up call I need to badly do something about my health and especially my weight.

Look forward to getting to know you all and helping each other along the way :)

I also have over 10 stone to lose, and my target is currently 13st and I will evaluate as and when I get down to that. I find it difficult to imagine and focus on such a large weigh loss, so I am aiming for more reasonable chunks.

For example first up is the club 10 award which is just under 3 stone. And then up next is 100lbs. Then after that I'm into friends! Chaz tips the scales at 8st 1lbs, and liz is 9st 8lbs. They have both agreed to jump on my back once I have lost the same weight as them!

Then the next marker is 10 stone, and the boys weight will then be looked at! My brother weighes 13 and a half stone so he will probably be my last target as it were.

:eek:)

Hi can I join your club, I need to lose 10st 6lbs to halve my bodyweight. I cant believe I have finally admited how much I have to lose no-one else in the world knows apart from you guys, my new friends !

Hi janegreen,

well done hun,u are not alone!!:D

i need to lose at least 13 stone!:sigh:

You have made the first step,from now on you can change your life.

i am the same i cant believe i have all my weight/ bmi info out for all to see i am normally so secretive about my weight but on here hun every one is in the same boat and no one jugdes each other.

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!!:)

They say the first step to healing is admitting there is a problem. We seem to be over that hurdle, I am glad to have found this group too at the start of my SW journey. Are we a team then?

Yeah definitly hun i have a challenge going if you would like to join???
The 10lb challenge!!

lose 10lb in 4 weeks!!

Back