Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

Iv lost 3stone8.5lb so far my next mini target is my 4 stone, the target after that is 6 stone by 31st August. I would like to lose 10stone on top of what i have lost already which would take me to 12stone2lb but i am 6ft2 so may be too skinny xx

Pickle87,

You have done so well,fantastic and it hasnt really taken you long either has it?

What weight do you want to get down to? how much more you want to lose?

Morning all:D

Wow Pickle that weight loss is amazing:happy096: could I pinch some of your willpower please:eek:

Morning milly75 hun,

Hows your weekend been?
Wot type of things have you been eating etc?
Have you been good and stuck to plan?

Ive gone over my syns this weekend...
I hope it aint to bad when i get weighed 2moro!!

4 days this week i had hardly no syns then on 3 days i went over by about 10 each day!!!

Doyou think that is really bad or will it even it self out????

Hiya, well I was baaad Saturday, 100% yesterday (despite my OH suggesting we get pizza and wine - he is a very bad influence) and I'm keeping fingers crossed for another good one today. Problem is though I am retaining a lot of water, think it's the ibuprofen I'm taking:(

I reckon your syns should even out. If you eat well today and drink a lot of water, just incase, you should be fine tomorrow.
The way I'm looking at it this week is that the past few bank holidays I have gained badly, as I was off the plan all week instead of a couple of days of slight overindulgence. I am (usually) very much, bad day=bad week.

I know some people use their syns weekly instead of daily so really that is all you have done:D

Hi Tanny, when I started I was 25 stone 10.5 lb. Now I'm 22 stone 2lb. I'd like to get down to the 12 and a half stone mark so still have 10 stone to go. I do it in little mini targets but not so much half stone and stone awards. My first target was to get under 24 stone, then under 23 stone.

I think if you are good today, eat plenty of superfree and superspeed foods and drink plenty of water then you should be fine so don't worry about your weigh in too much.

I had nearly 14st to loose in total, 4lb off loosing 4st at the moment after nearly 5 months. Hoping to loose another 10st for summer 2011 :). Taking it 1st at a time. Aim is to get 4st off for end of next week and then hopefully reach 5st off before 16/07/10 when i go on holiday. Hope friday weigh in is good to me

:DHi kas getting slimmer!!:D

Fantastic weight loss so far you should be really proud of yourself!!

Your goals seem very simlar to mine and how i want to do!

and now after reading your post i feel even more confident in losing the weight by september 2011!!
as this is also my target date to get down to wot i was before!!

then i will be going to sunny florida for 2weeks as my treat and prize (for myself)for doing so well!!!:D

I wish you all the luck in getting your 4lb loss this friday hun to get your 4 stone award!!!!

I wish you all the luck in getting your 4lb loss this friday hun to get your 4 stone award!!!!

Thanks, weighed today and have lost 2lb this week but i was really bad last weekend so pleased with that. :) Now to keep on the straight and narrow till the holiday :) How are you doing?

Just realised i have exactly 10 stone to loose now:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a nice round number.:) Well done on your 2, with a bad weekend that's brilliant, you must have been perfect the rest of the time. Good luck with the rest of it!

:DHi kas hun,well done on your 2lb hunni!!!:D

im doing well,i lost 3lb this week for a total of 1 stone 2lbs now!!!:eek:

thats in 3 weeks so well chuffed!!

What an inspirational thread and just what I was looking for. I've got around 12stone to lose and I've just knocked off 5lbs in my first weigh in today.

It's true that you do feel like you're the only person that has this much to lose sometimes so it really helps to see how well others have done and are doing. Well done on all those fab losses - small and great! :D

It's true that you do feel like you're the only person that has this much to lose sometimes so it really helps to see how well others have done and are doing. Well done on all those fab losses - small and great! :D

Crumble - you're rarely alone in this journey as much as it may sometimes feel that way - but there are plenty of us big loosers out there - either those on their way there or those who are already there - it's just sometimes we're hard to find as we do tend to be in the minority when looking at groups - but forums like this are wonderful for helping us to find people in the same situation.

It also at times feels impossible to get to the kind of weight loss that we feel - but as has probably already been said on here - keep the big picture in mind - but aim on the little targets - the half stone awards, club 10, etc. but other things work too.

I'm 1.5lb off target now (hopefully gone on Monday at Weigh-in) and will have lost 14st1.5lb at that point. It was never easy to get here and i've had a few temper tantrums along the way - but truly - if i can do it - anyone can.

Ian, I spent quite some time a few days ago reading through your story, often with tears down my face as I was so happy for you, and have thoroughly enjoyed following your journey.
A lovely, honest account and so inspiring for so many of us.
A huge well done!

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes! It's a hard thing to admit to but I have 15-17 stone to lose. I want to lose 7 stone by Christmas with Cambridge ss (totally do-able if I stick to it). After this I might carry on with Cambridge or revert to ww or something depending on how I feel but for the first 6 months odd (and with so much to lose) I feel I need to do something drastic to keep me motivated. A slow and steady weight loss of 2lb a week would probably be much healthier but I know myself that I would get disheartened very quickly by the slow losses. I'm trying to break it down into small goals and feel encouraged by what I have lost, rather than how much i've still got to lose (It has always been my mistake in the past to focus on how overweight I am and how far i've got to go).

I've just got to focus on remaining abstinent more than anything as each time i've fallen off the wagon before i've not managed to get back on track until ive regained all the weight. But i'm 30 this year and need to start losing weight for my health as well as for vanity. Lol! It's my last ditch attempt before pursuing weight-loss surgery.

Good luck to everyone.

hiya hun i want to lose around 8 to 10 stone im sure we can do it with the support and inspiration will gain here ...good luck for your next weigh in

Ian, I spent quite some time a few days ago reading through your story, often with tears down my face as I was so happy for you, and have thoroughly enjoyed following your journey.
A lovely, honest account and so inspiring for so many of us.
A huge well done!

Thank you Crumble...

Hi all hows everyone doing today?

I have my weigh in at 7pm!!

and alittle nervous!!!

Had a bit to much wine on sat nite!!:eek:

So fingers crossed for me!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Back