Is this is a side effect of Xenical?

AmyE

I've been seeing alot of white lights out of the corner of my left eye and have been having a tingling sensation on the top of my head (like someone is playing with my hair) its been happening alot (mostly the lights).

I have looked at the leaflet which comes with the xenical but can't find anything, has anyone else had this?

I haven't had anything like that. I think you should make an appointment with the doctor just to get it checked out. xx

YES!! thats exactly the way i have been feeling lately, along with disoreintation

No its not, Xenical only remains in the intestines,never enters the bloodstream so can never affect the neuro at all x

thats what i thought too but one of the side effects of xenical is anxiety

Hi, it doesnt sound like xenical hun, but more like blood pressure. make sure you get that checked. white lights, or fire flies in front of the eyes usually relates to blood pressure. side effects usually sort themselves out after a few months on it.

xoxo

Last edited:
i had something similar, the doctor took me off xenical for 2 weeks. back on them now and its happened twice since! increasing my water seemed to have helped but go to the doctors just in case

Back