• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this ok for 1000 menu?

Cambridge Diet Councellor
Hi all,
Well this morning I have started 1000 step, after deciding what to have I am going for:

B- Chocolate tetra
Boiled egg on small granary toast

L- Small bowl of lettuce and cucumber
Cranberry Crunch bar

D- 275g Quorn, 200g new potatoes, and broccoli

Haven't been shopping so don't have any fruit in. Does this menu sound ok though?
Would appreciate any advice as I am new to this step!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slimming down the aisle
Yup, fits perfectly! Just minus the 50kcal of fruit. Also you're meant to get 1/2 a pint of milk in I believe, which you can have in the shredded wheat and muesli, or tea and coffee. I generally don't though myself!

Cambridge Diet Councellor
Thanks Caroline!
I am not really keen on milk, I suppose I will have it on the cereal though. It will be good to have a bit of variety!

Slimming down the aisle
Yeah I don't drink milk normally. I only have it if I have the cereal, which isn't often. And if I have tea or coffee, which is even less regularly, about once in a blue moon!
Instead of the milk you can have a 150g pot of total 0% greek yoghurt, I have bought raspberries, strawberries and blueberries and just mix them into the pot of yoghurt for after my dinner, and voila a nice dessert and you use your milk/yoghurt allowance. Dont forget though only 50kcal fruit, so a few of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.

Slimming down the aisle
50 calories of strawberries is 200g, so a fair bit! Which is good, cos I love them! :) I didn't know you were allowed yoghurt instead.