Is this ok for an ee meal

Slimming world chips, baked beans, 1 butchers choice half fat sausage (2.5 syns) and a poached egg. Followed by grapes and either an orange or apple.
Thanks in advance :)

Can you not have, say, some mushroom, fried onions and tomatoes with your main meal? That would be a better meal than having the fruit for afters. Or consider having the fruit for a starter rather than a dessert.

What difference would it make eating the fruit 1st?

The superfree helps to limit the amount of free food you eat and improves losses. Have it for dessert and you end up eating all your free foods plus the fruit. Have it for starter and the fruit fills you up a bit so you potentially eat less of the free foods in your meal.

mrsthunderbolt said:
What difference would it make eating the fruit 1st?

The idea behind 1/3 superfree is to reduce the amount of free foods that you eat-so I think what Circes is suggestion is that by eating the fruit before you are filling up on superfree which should in turn make u eat less free food!
If you eat your fruit after, then you'll eat a whole meal of free foods, and then eat supefree-so it therefore defeats the object(atleast I think that what Circes meant!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Circes said:
The superfree helps to limit the amount of free food you eat and improves losses. Have it for dessert and you end up eating all your free foods plus the fruit. Have it for starter and the fruit fills you up a bit so you potentially eat less of the free foods in your meal.

Oops! Cross posted! But that's what I wrote too lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back