Is this ok im a bit worried? :(

TonyR

Ive stuck to my diet well , only consuming around 1100 kals a day , was talking with a friend last night and he mentioned that even sugar free kal free diet coke/pepsi max is still really bad , i ruffly drink about a pint of fizzy drinks in total a day now maybe 2 , that's down from about 2 litres a day. Its all sugar free and zero kal. That wont be affecting my diet to much will it? Kinda got me worried a bit now :/. I drink the fizzy pop to feel me up which is does.

So long as you dont over do it and equal it out with water you should be fine.

Some people think it can cause you to hold onto fat due to an ingredient in it (the name of it escapes me)

Personally i'd see how you go with it, if you feel its not helping then switch to diluting juices.

So long as you dont over do it and equal it out with water you should be fine.

Some people think it can cause you to hold onto fat due to an ingredient in it (the name of it escapes me)

Personally i'd see how you go with it, if you feel its not helping then switch to diluting juices.

Yeah so its not like a major setback , if i new i wouldn't of drank it and i think the ingredient is called aspartame.

And the fizzy pop really fills me up :/ So its important that and its my source of comfort since ive given everything else up :/

=(

Thnig is only you know how you feel. If you feel wrong then stop the fizzy stuff. If its what keeps you going then stick with it.

Thats the one, dont know how true it is though or if its something that someone came up with as they had some money left in the annual budget!

Thnig is only you know how you feel. If you feel wrong then stop the fizzy stuff. If its what keeps you going then stick with it.

Thats the one, dont know how true it is though or if its something that someone came up with as they had some money left in the annual budget!

Hmm ok , i think im going to carry on with drinking my pop , at the end of the day im eating healthy , eating x5 less the amount i used to and i feel healthier + a glass of pop a day wont kill my diet i don't think. :D Thanks for responding.

Hi Tony

There is scientific evidence that says it hinders weightless however as with everything I'm not sure how relevant it is - I personally find that diet coke makes me feel more hungry - but I don't avoid it completely - I had about 3 glasses yesterday as we were at my in laws and it was all they have that was calorie free except tap water and I can't stand the stuff unless it's filtered and I've cold!

I shop in sainsburys and luckily all if their sugar free and diet drinks are aspartame free - I love their cherry zero and it's only about 50p per 2 litre bottle.

Anyway at the end of the day, it's better than drinking full fat fizzy drinks or eating more calories!

Have you done a whole week yet? Wondered if you'd had a weigh in yet, interested how you've got on!

Hey all sorry for the late response , im not bothered any more by the diet drinks the doctor said it was fine. =D

Back