• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this ok to eat?

Janeasetler

This is my year!
S: 22st0lb C: 17st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 4st7lb(20.45%)
Yeap, sounds fine, but I think you have to have 5 laughing cow light triangles during the whole day as part of your HE.

Sounds yummy, may it myself one day. lol

xxxx

nickiet

S: 16st7.5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(7.13%)
Thanks. Jane I had the other laughing cows at lunch. Kept 2 back for my tea.

nickie
xxx

nickiet

S: 16st7.5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(7.13%)
It was a coop pitta. Are Tesco etc one's not allowed? What's the difference?

LittleSausage

is not so little
S: 20st1lb C: 13st8.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 6st6.5lb(32.21%)
Looks absolutely fine, as long as 1/3 of your meal was salad/superfree!

You don't HAVE to have the full 5 Laughing Cows to count it as your HE, but it may suit you better to syn those two and have a different HEa! I usually have skimmed milk in a few coffees as my HEa, although I don't have anywhere near the full amount. Today, I synned the skimmed milk and had 3 mini babybel lights as my HEa instead. Do what works for you!
X

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
They are the only two brands that count as a HEB - if you look at the ingredients they are very unprocessed in contrast to the tesco ones which have a long list of ingredients and additives including oil.

Janeasetler

This is my year!
They are the only two brands that count as a HEB - if you look at the ingredients they are very unprocessed in contrast to the tesco ones which have a long list of ingredients and additives including oil.
I didn't know this, I thought all wholemeal pitta was ok.

xxx

Janeasetler

This is my year!
Looks absolutely fine, as long as 1/3 of your meal was salad/superfree!

You don't HAVE to have the full 5 Laughing Cows to count it as your HE, but it may suit you better to syn those two and have a different HEa! I usually have skimmed milk in a few coffees as my HEa, although I don't have anywhere near the full amount. Today, I synned the skimmed milk and had 3 mini babybel lights as my HEa instead. Do what works for you!
X
Learning somefink new everyday here, I didn't think we could do that, lol, I always kept it either milk or cheese on the day, never thought we could use as syns. Thanks for this.

xxx

LittleSausage

is not so little
S: 20st1lb C: 13st8.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 6st6.5lb(32.21%)
Janeasetler said:
Learning somefink new everyday here, I didn't think we could do that, lol, I always kept it either milk or cheese on the day, never thought we could use as syns. Thanks for this.

xxx
Glad to be of service! It's taken me a while to get my head around it, but I'm getting there! I don't have cheese much, so will be altering like this to fit in with my day when I need to! X