is this the effects of lipotrim or am i just feeling unwell?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 99hardid, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. 99hardid

99hardid Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have noticed today that my glands in my neck feel a tad swollen and i feel quite spaced out at times. I also ache more than usual. Anybody else have these effects?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

The first few days on lipo I felt spacey and a bit scattered and was wrecked. However, on day 5, I got a burst of energy and have felt well since. Oh, I did have cramps on one of the first few days too but thats all cleared. The one thing I get on and off are cravings for food but I think thats more mental and it passes. People deffo get different side effects on this but they generally pass. Your body is probably detoxing, hence the gland response. It should pass. However, if it lasts more than few days, go to your doc, just in case. Id say it will deffo pass but see your doc if worried. Good luck on this, it aint easy but can be done and most side effects clear. All the best x

4. 99hardid

99hardid Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the advice. Fingers crossed il be fine though!

5. NeekyNoo

NeekyNoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim alternative
    Could be dehydration. You apparently feel crap til day 4/5 then you feel great.
    I'm starting tomorrow. Keep me posted, and i will too :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.