Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

:happy036::clap: :talk017:
Absolutely amazing Alibalibee!!!!

Big Huge Well done you!!
:angeldevil: :winner: :0clapper: :greenapple:
Love Kayla
x

xx

Hello Ladies, another 1.5lb gone last night, well impressed.

Good luck to all you weighing in today
xx

Thanks Alibalibee
x

Never went to class last night, after Gran dying last Thursday, just couldn't face it. Will go next week, well at least I'm planning to.

So Sorry to hear about your loss alibalibee. I hope things are getting a little brighter for you now. Big hugs
xx

Just a little half for me this week, however was expecting a gain so can't be to upset

you're still going in the right direction so that's the main thing :)

I've lost fat percentage this week but am retaining water for some reason, possibly because of the heat or totm, so my weight hasn't moved. Need to get some water tablets to see if those help.

HI all just popped by tosee how you are all doing
at min not been feelin' so good and did nt want to depress everyone
Ive stopped going to rc classes at present as unable to exercise I have rheumatoid Arthritis had it for 5yrs all my joints have really swollen up as been taken off meds till get my eyes sorted should know end june as the med was on can affect your eyes with been on the meds yrs as taken
along time to come out my system,so trying rc at home last couple of wks sts cant seem to lose argggh!!! If things dont improve may try some thing else .

allibali bee soooo sorry about your loss my thoughts are with you:grouphugg:
To every one else well done with your weight losses:happy096:

SARAH when Im retaining water I get water balance tablets ,canget them from health shops & boots .Ive had some tests done with ankles soswollen incase
of fluid retention as well as the arthritis
as it has been going on for about a month
lyn x

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your aches and pains Lyn. My other half has psoriatic arthritis and he suffers a lot too.

I wouldn't worry about not losing whilst you're not exercising. Staying at the same weight is more than impressive all things considered. Only thing I can suggest is maybe look at your diet and see if there's anything you could cut out that's maybe slightly higher in fat, or maybe raising your blood sugar at all. However, with no exercise, I would be happy to be maintaining a consistent weight (although I realise it's frustrating when you want to lose!)

Hopefully you may see some loss soon :) And you're not going to depress everyone here, so don't be a stranger ;)

Went back to class last night, and I've lost a pound :) Given that the last 2 weeks have been all over the place foodwise, I'm very happy with a loss. It also means that for the first time since I was in my early teens, I am under 200lbs :D
x

Well done alibalibee. After your recent difficult 2 weeks loosing 1lb is a fantastic acheivement. Plus getting to under 200lb is brilliant.

Big hugs hun!:grouphugg:

THATS good considering what your going through alliballibee well done!

sarah thanks for your s upport will keep poping bye got quite a bit of fruit in today see if it helps last few days been havin' salad with the weather been warm

Back