Is your CDC special?

:D what kind of "special"?? :D

(Am in your neck of the woods quite often, grandpa-in-law lives in Holmes Chapel :))

LOL well depends on who you want to ask!!! There's probably a few on here who'll say!!!

Email me next time if you want to meet up ... and we're doing a Manchester meet in June too if you're around then?!

I'm not sure about mine..... rarely see her!! She was due to drop off this weeks packs on Monday, I sent an email with my order the week before. I still havent heard a peep from her, & I wont ring coz tbh if she wants me as a client fine, if not I will find someone who does. She has never weighed me (But maybe thats because she does house calls?) not even on my own scales. She has never contacted me mid week,except once to agree I was overcharged by £4.40 (still waiting for that back too). On and she walked right past me on Sunday & didnt recognise me either.

I could go on & on but I feel sorry for myself right now & am thinking of quitting this diet, putting it down to yet another failed diet experience......................

I am dead jealous of your CDC!!!! You lucky thing!

I'm not sure about mine..... rarely see her!! She was due to drop off this weeks packs on Monday, I sent an email with my order the week before. I still havent heard a peep from her, & I wont ring coz tbh if she wants me as a client fine, if not I will find someone who does. She has never weighed me (But maybe thats because she does house calls?) not even on my own scales. She has never contacted me mid week,except once to agree I was overcharged by £4.40 (still waiting for that back too). On and she walked right past me on Sunday & didnt recognise me either.

I could go on & on but I feel sorry for myself right now & am thinking of quitting this diet, putting it down to yet another failed diet experience......................

I am dead jealous of your CDC!!!! You lucky thing!

Don't! At least not because of your experience with your CDC. Find another. I just have, and she sounds much nicer than my previous one. Yours sounds like she was not doing her job, just selling the product. She should weigh you surely?

Don't! At least not because of your experience with your CDC. Find another. I just have, and she sounds much nicer than my previous one. Yours sounds like she was not doing her job, just selling the product. She should weigh you surely?

Have just reached that decision myself, after another carb binge. Think I must go back to day one, and hope my next CDC offers some support.

SOrry to hijack this post too! OOPS!

Well my CDC is fab. She knows who she is ;)
I am taking a break for the mo for various reasons but I know she will still support me through this forum until I'm ready to restart.

Mine is really lovely too, very supportive, but not in your face, which is just how I like it! She's been really good with me being off plan for the last few weeks, and didn't even flinch when we realised how much I'd put back on. She's a gem!
:eek: :)

Jo x

My cdc is the absaloute best.. I love her to death.. If i ever have any questions or anything.. all i have to do is text.. and she'll get back to me.. She's someone i feel totally relaxed around.. and i feel i can be myself.. She never makes me feel like a failure when ive had a bad week.. she just helps me pick myself up.. and get on with it..
Im so glad shes my cdc.. :)

x x

I can't complain about mine. She is reliable, I can get hold of her and she always has lots of stock. I dont want to be babysat so only see her at my wi day.

Back