Isn't it amazing...

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
...how a new haircut can really change the way you feel? Or is it just me? As I'm shrinking I'm thinking about myself more (eesh I hope I don't become one of those people!) so took myself off to the salon for the first time in about 6 months!

I've just had my hair done - don't worry - I'm still pink. But done by someone new who has given it a really cool, slick, sleek style - that suits my newly slimmer face! And it's really given me a boost.

Just wondering if anyone else out there is finding boosts in the strangest of places - or maybe not so strange!

K xxx

Oh lucky you I am so jealous. I love having my hair done. I have been letting it grow plus grey is coming through and it is a bit wild at the moment. Went to the hairdressers today and he wouldn't touch it waaah!

I have to use non permanent die on my roots for about six months before I can have the highlights I want. Also, because I want to tie it back on holiday he says that even a trim would make it too short :(

Heres hoping this rinse I bought covers my grey :8855: I am so tempted to get a lovely cut but I need to straigten my hair and in 90 odd degree heat it would be a waste of money :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry for that moan hunny enjoy your new hair cut you most certainly deserve to feel good xxxx

I know exactly what you mean hun. I am really becoming quite vain lol. I am wearing make up more often. Spending ages on skincare and buffing my skin etc.
The biggest boost for me is the physical side of marriage (if you know what I mean). That side of things has improved dramatically. I just feel more confident and better about myself..... hubby not complaining lol.
Niamh xxx

Good for you K. It's about time we started thinking about ourselves, afterall I think we really do deserve it!

I had my hair cut and highlighted the other week by my daughter, who has almost finished her training to be a hairdresser. My hair was quite light to start with but with the highlights I'm almost a blonde now! I've never been blonde in my life (except when I was about 5).

Keep on treating yourself, you deserve it.

Heheheh us pinks enjoy life too! Especially when children are so amazed by the hair they walk in to things! I really shouldn't laugh!

My niece believes that all aunts have pink hair - so when someone said their aunt was coming into nursery she said to them "she can't be your aunt - she hasn't got pink hair!" - brilliant! x

Back