• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Isn't KD great?

broxi

ButtErFly
S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
I just want to post an appreciation for KD and all her wisdom and motivation. I have been really struggling and she gave me exactly what I needed - the hard, scientific facts, no woolly stuff, to help me. Every time I've felt like this she's been there helping.
I think it's amazing considering she's at target for so long and she's still there helping us through it all.
I'm sure loads of us have these experiences of her. Miminims is a brilliant forum and I couldn't do the diet without you all, but in my mind KD epitomises all that is good about it!
Thank you KD xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
ditto - couldn't have said it any better Broxi x x x

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
KD has been helpful to me too ... so KD don't leave this site ok :)))

broxi

ButtErFly
Well it's great for us all to give her our appreciation x

S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 11st6.0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:0clapper::553: KD!!! :talk017::sign0168:

I know it's your thread hon but I must have the Fan Club presidency for now, just ask KD how long I've been following her around all puppy eyed! :bananalove:
Me too
KD :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
thanks for everything
xxx

And me, has been my wisdom and inspiration since I joined in 2006 x

KD

Gone fishing
Awww, you lovely lot :eek: Thankyou so much. It's really nice to know that it's appreciated.

I might even come back tomorrow now :D

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hear hear! KD you give strugglers like me hope that we can sort out our food demons and be happy, healthy and slim.:D:thankyou::talk017:

broxi

ButtErFly
Yes I think probably everyone on here has benefitted from KD's expertise and support at some point.

S: 17st4lb G: 11st10lb
Just wanted to chirp in and pass on my compliments to KD too. She's given me great advice and is always nice and honest which in my opinion is wonderful. My cdc used to flounce about and never give me honest answers to my daft q's but i could always rely on KD for telling me it straight! Thanks KD x

Fr00b

S: 21st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 5st10lb(27.12%)
Just like to add my 2p's worth into the mix... although I don't post very often, I do come on here to nosey and I have also benefited sooooo much from the great advice, words of encouragement and inspiration given by KD, so I'd like to say a BIG thank you too...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, KD! :D

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
And I'm new so have only had a few days worth of KD's experience but as everyone else has already said - thank you very very much...

Tracy