Isn't KD great?

broxi

ButtErFly
I just want to post an appreciation for KD and all her wisdom and motivation. I have been really struggling and she gave me exactly what I needed - the hard, scientific facts, no woolly stuff, to help me. Every time I've felt like this she's been there helping.
I think it's amazing considering she's at target for so long and she's still there helping us through it all.
I'm sure loads of us have these experiences of her. Miminims is a brilliant forum and I couldn't do the diet without you all, but in my mind KD epitomises all that is good about it!
Thank you KD xxx

ditto - couldn't have said it any better Broxi x x x

KD has been helpful to me too ... so KD don't leave this site ok :)))

Reactions: KD
Well it's great for us all to give her our appreciation x

And me, has been my wisdom and inspiration since I joined in 2006 x

Awww, you lovely lot :eek: Thankyou so much. It's really nice to know that it's appreciated.

I might even come back tomorrow now :D

Hear hear! KD you give strugglers like me hope that we can sort out our food demons and be happy, healthy and slim.:D:thankyou::talk017:

Yes I think probably everyone on here has benefitted from KD's expertise and support at some point.

Just wanted to chirp in and pass on my compliments to KD too. She's given me great advice and is always nice and honest which in my opinion is wonderful. My cdc used to flounce about and never give me honest answers to my daft q's but i could always rely on KD for telling me it straight! Thanks KD x

Just like to add my 2p's worth into the mix... although I don't post very often, I do come on here to nosey and I have also benefited sooooo much from the great advice, words of encouragement and inspiration given by KD, so I'd like to say a BIG thank you too...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, KD! :D

Back