1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

ist day menu

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by geordiegirl, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. geordiegirl

geordiegirl Full Member

since this is all new to me i thought i'd post what i've had today to see if i'm doing it right

extra easy day

milk HEA
    not had the b yet...... .any ideas ???

breakfast ...2 egg omlettte with mushroom and 1 slice of ham in it , grilled fresh tomatoes

lunch ..gammon with egg and salad cucumber , peppers , sweetcorn , new 2 new potatoes , beetroot and a small bit of mayo

tea ........medium amount of pasta twists , with mushroom and tomato and chilli sauce

going to have a couple of satsumas later

drinks ........2 coffee , 2 tea , and sugar free juice

any help would be appreciated xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i would have a cereal bar??? Kelloggs Fibre Plus, 2 alpen lights?

Or you could have some extra virgin olive oil with your pasta - this is obv a taste thing some people hate oil on pasta.

2 slices of Nimble with some synned butter on?

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

oh and the rest of your day looks spot on :) lots of veggies - just make sure its a third of your plate :) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.