Ist day of restart and forgot how hard this is

poppys

Its my first day back after stopping cambridge last june Manged to lose 5 stone and maintained until my gramp bacame ill and sadly passed away at begin of jan.
I then comfort ate and have managed to put on nearly 4 stone i feel rubbish about myself which is way i've restarted today but its so hard .I know i've eaten for england and its all my doing but the weight needs to come of .Hopefully i'l get through today and feel better tommorow.

It is hard Poppys, but you have done it before and will do it again. I have done CD twice now, having gained a stone in 3 weeks over xmas whilst off work with whiplash and knowing that its your own fault for regaining weight doesn't make it any better, does it?
You will be fine, sorry to hear about your gramp.
Re starting is the hardest step, so well done you and you WILL get there. You know where we all are if you need to chat or just let off steam xxx

Hi Poppys, im really sorry to hear about your gramp. Good luck with your restart. Im on a restart too, started last tues have my first weigh in tomorrow. x

Thanks for the kind words and goo luck with your weigh in tommorow hopefully a good loss

Good luck. Just remember the first few days/week is always the hardest! I am restarting in a few weeks and i cant wait to get those hunger pains LOL.
good luck and you can do it!
x

Sorry to hear about your gramp hun. *hugs* xx
I've tried re-starting numerous times but always failed until now. I think you have to have your head in the right place - and the first few days are the hardest. Did you try cutting out carbs and upping your water before you started or did you just go cold turkey?

{{{{hugs}}}} hang in there.I'm on day 5 of a restart(my last time I swear ) and it's been OK so far.Hope you get into ketosis quickly as that makes it so much easier.

Hi im on day 8 of another restart and finding it easier than when i first started cd, i think you really got to be in the right frame of mind, ive found writing about my day, has helped me alot this time.x

Back