It’s time.

MrsTeacup

G: 9st10lb
Doing well with fluids, no sweetener or yoghurt, and finding two meals a day very easy as just not that hungry.
Tomorrow’s food:
L - egg muffins
D - Bolognese bowl.

MrsTeacup

Today: L - Bolognese leftovers D - mushroom fathead pizza
Am 16lbs down from 8th Jan!!! Just wish it was noticeable to my husband, he’s a nice man so he’ll say something when he does notice.
Think I’m going to buy some sparkling water in shop this week, without any yoghurt/sweetener etc I’m a bit blahhhh about the day.

MrsTeacup

L - granola & soya milk. Nice to have a crunch but didn’t fill me up like eggs do.
D - sausage & cauliflower
Tomorrow’s food:
L - granola & soya milk
D - cheese omelette & salad

MrsTeacup

Ended up last night having frozen berries with sour cream whilst watching the telly...it was nice to have something in the evening for a change! Menu for today changed as I need to make it in the slow cooker now so will be chicken curry, naan bread for everyone else, cauliflower rice for me. Ordered some size 14 jeggings, really hoping they fit. Will try to drink more today.

MrsTeacup

Yesterday was leftover bolognese, egg salad, chicken breast wrapped with bacon stuffed with soft cheese & tonnes of garlic. Yum. Today: granola, sausage casserole. And more fluids that aren’t cups of tea! Out in the garden fighting with brambles from next door all afternoon yesterday so rather tired.

MrsTeacup

Not losing at the minute, just going up and down the same 1lb. Hard not to get dispirited tbh. But, onwards and forwards as I know low carb does work for me. I think I’m going to get a coffee grinder and grind oatbran to make nice breakfast muffins. Today is B - keto granola & unsweetened soya milk, D - steak with blue cheese sauce, mushrooms and cauliflower. Tomorrow’s is B - granola D - cheese omelette & coleslaw. Am trying to always eat with the kids and have as many meals where we match as possible. Whole family like fathead pizza so that’s an easy treat lol. Gardening today and trip to park after school, I’ve promised we can have a “picnic” snack there so will take a thermos for me & oatcakes and fruit for them.