It’s time.

Doing well with fluids, no sweetener or yoghurt, and finding two meals a day very easy as just not that hungry.
Tomorrow’s food:
L - egg muffins
D - Bolognese bowl.

Today: L - Bolognese leftovers D - mushroom fathead pizza
Am 16lbs down from 8th Jan!!! Just wish it was noticeable to my husband, he’s a nice man so he’ll say something when he does notice.
Think I’m going to buy some sparkling water in shop this week, without any yoghurt/sweetener etc I’m a bit blahhhh about the day.

L - granola & soya milk. Nice to have a crunch but didn’t fill me up like eggs do.
D - sausage & cauliflower
Tomorrow’s food:
L - granola & soya milk
D - cheese omelette & salad

Ended up last night having frozen berries with sour cream whilst watching the telly...it was nice to have something in the evening for a change! Menu for today changed as I need to make it in the slow cooker now so will be chicken curry, naan bread for everyone else, cauliflower rice for me. Ordered some size 14 jeggings, really hoping they fit. Will try to drink more today.

Yesterday was leftover bolognese, egg salad, chicken breast wrapped with bacon stuffed with soft cheese & tonnes of garlic. Yum. Today: granola, sausage casserole. And more fluids that aren’t cups of tea! Out in the garden fighting with brambles from next door all afternoon yesterday so rather tired.

Not losing at the minute, just going up and down the same 1lb. Hard not to get dispirited tbh. But, onwards and forwards as I know low carb does work for me. I think I’m going to get a coffee grinder and grind oatbran to make nice breakfast muffins. Today is B - keto granola & unsweetened soya milk, D - steak with blue cheese sauce, mushrooms and cauliflower. Tomorrow’s is B - granola D - cheese omelette & coleslaw. Am trying to always eat with the kids and have as many meals where we match as possible. Whole family like fathead pizza so that’s an easy treat lol. Gardening today and trip to park after school, I’ve promised we can have a “picnic” snack there so will take a thermos for me & oatcakes and fruit for them.

Well I weighed yesterday and have now lost 18lbs in 8 weeks! I’m really pleased to finally be more than a stone down. Long way to go but I’ll get there. Took the dog for a walk along the beach for 2.5miles so that should help knock off some too. My goal is 15 miles a week now.

3.8mile dog walk yesterday. Knackered after lol. Yesterday food: L - cheese and mustard, D - heck sausage and cauliflower. Today L - mushroom omelette D - chicken curry.

Well actually ended up doing a 24 hour fast yesterday then just had mushroom omelette. Feel fine but little bit headachy, I have got to up my fluid am going to keep a chart this week get in to better habits. Planning a 2hour walk today. L - egg salad, D - chicken casserole

Yesterday’s casserole was delicious!! Everyone else having leftovers today, I can’t as I added potatoes after taking mine out. Ach well. Having bad TOTM so absolutely drained, I nearly got out of bed to get cocoa-sweetened Greek yoghurt but didn’t in end...took willpower though! Lots of fluids yesterday, 3l of cold and lots of big cuppas. Today’s plan: L - mushroom omelette, D - sardines & gherkins. Food shop soon.

3lbs off this week!! Very pleased. That’s 1.5 stones in 9 weeks. I have been very good this week so that’s a good motivator to continue to do so.
Todays food: L - mushroom omelette D veg soup followed by yoghurt
Lots of fluids

Did a good low carb Mothering Sunday - yes probably more calorific but it was very nice and pretty low. I did keto 90s bread with butter & marmite for breakfast, cheese salad for lunch, keto lemon cheesecake and chilli burgers & salad for dinner. Had leftover cheesecake for lunch today (90s toast & peanut butter for breakfast). Not planning on eating any more today.
Tomorrow’s food: L - poached eggs on 90s toast, D - chicken curry.

Ugh tired after 5am get up. Lots of cuppas today I think...though they are decaf and with unsweetened soya milk. My husband accidentally used normal milk in a cup for me and it tasted grim 😆.
I’m doing the chicken curry in the slow cooker as a busy afternoon - have to stain our new planters and think it’ll be a park trip after school. Chicken, tinned tomatoes, chicken stock, curry powder, shallots, celery, carrot, peppers. I’ll have cauliflower rice & everyone else quinoa.

3.20am up this morning. So I had chocolate mug cake and cream cheese icing for breakfast. It helped! Then poached eggs & 90s toast for lunch and it’s baked cod with broccoli tonight.

Gah I really want a big meal soon, or maybe some 90% choc...just want some comfort food! I haven’t had any alcohol since Christmas and am not fancying any either but some chips I am, right now! Tomorrow I’ll try 3 meals and more fluids I think...B - choc mug cake & sour cream, L - mozzarella & green pepper omelette, D - mushroom stroganoff & cauliflower.

This morning is weigh-in, soon as everyone else wakes up! I don’t think I’ve done too badly this week so hoping for even a small loss. Last week was 0.5lb loss but the two weeks before that were both 3lb losses. I walked a lot more those weeks though. I wouldn’t even mind sts tbh.
I need to go shopping so I’ve not got much food choices in today...L- poached eggs on 90s toast, D - Bolognese with salad. I really don’t miss things like rice or pasta but I do think I’ll get some arrowroot to make Yorkshire puddings for Easter roast.

Just worked out I’ve lost 10% of my body weight this year. I’m pleased that it must already be an improvement health-wise as an “older Mum” I do worry.

Hi. Your doing really well & great losses. I'm not familiar with the Dukan diet but your food looks pretty good. I'm on the Slim & Save plan because I only do well on a very strict no decision has to be made diet :D. Congratulations on reaching the 10% milestone & all the health benefits that brings

Back