It aint over till the fat lady sings ... !!!

So sorry you've had a rough time recently. On the plus side it can only get better.

I have managed to relieve the boy of his toms today. It really brings it home how grown up he's getting when he's lending me his shoes!!!

Well it's sunny here today so the old maxi dress is making its debut!!! It somehow looks longer on me??? Not a scooby doo why??

Gonna take the boys to Costco then onto the park for a pizza picnic and football. Was thinking about investing in a couple of hula hoops after the posts the other day

Hope you have a good one xcc

Aw, doesn't sound like a fun time you've been having :(. You should be happy with a sts!! And you are so right - this isn't a race so just take each day as it comes and you'll be grand :) x

i forgot to update my diary been talking on everyone elses but forgot my own lol.

went for a lovely long walk on sat with kids and hubby around our local resevoir but on the way around we realised the path was too small for a buggy so that was a struggle in the end i carried the baby and hubby carried pram whilst lo paige lead the way. was really proud that she walked so far without complaining.

was suppose to go to aquasize last nite but lo fynn has bowel problems, had them since birth, last nite was a paibful one for him and he was really upset.

hubby is going to start dojng overtime so im gonna have to sacrifice gym time but will have to figure something else out i jyst have to be dedicated and not LAZY!! gotta buy myself a hula hoop hopefully next week.

food is going fine gonna try some new recipes next week. money very tight at moment so gotta work around that. kids eat before me so that the main issue.

have a good sunny day everyone.

sarah xx

Aw, doesn't sound like a fun time you've been having :(. You should be happy with a sts!! And you are so right - this isn't a race so just take each day as it comes and you'll be grand :) x

Well done paige! xx

We bought some hula hoops on saturday. so far none of use can do it but we've had alot of fun trying.

Ever thought of a bike and trailer for your 2. you can get out and a bout in the fair weather get exersize while they get fresh air. So much fun. Have to admit i'm not at the point of doing that again yet but will be soon.

XXX

Hello Sarah fancy seeing u here! Here to subscribe!!
Xx

lol jo!

evening everyone. today has been a very strange day. i feel like i need to move more like i have ants in my pants lol. i have no washing in the house as ive done ot, dried and put it away! cleaned all downstairs changed the beds and put all toys away in kids rooms and sorted out all their clothes too! oh energy how i have missed you lol.

so i sat with my weight loss diary ynite and wrote down every week from now until begining of 2014 anf worked out if i lost 2lb each week from now i would be entering 2014 in the 12st which seems far off now but so excoting to say that. i feel somewhat excited and uplifted for my future ahead.

im going to enrol on a welsh speaking course for september so that i can help my kids with school work (they go to welsh schools) but also so i have something to do for me time. i dont gett much but its life and i chose ot this way.so.gotta deal witj it.

dig down deep and break the streak everyone!! lol

night night im off to slumber land. nos da!!

sarah xx

afternoon

well sts again this week and its definately down to water intake and lack of exercise. im finding it hard to adjust to fitting in exercisr around my hubbies work schedule. i used to go to gym in evenings but hubby has new job and works shifts so doesnt have many evenings off when he does he goes to darts. my only option is todo it at home which is very easy but i tend to eat when kids go to bed as they dont allow me to sit and eat!!!. excuses excusrs is all thats going through my head has anyone got any ideas to help?! gladly welcomed.

sarah xx

Evening Sarah,

sorry about your sts but at least it's not a gain, as for exercise I just try and do lots of walking with the Los, but does the gym have a crèche you could think about using? Another thing I do is just switch the music on and do loads of dancing with my 3 yr old she loves half time I picking her up which burns even more with carrying her weight. Another thing I sometimes do is going on YouTube as most of the free exercise DVDs on there saves loads of money than buying them! If you got wii there really good too.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend, my oh works long hours so I would find it hard to go gym x

Evening Sarah,

sorry about your sts but at least it's not a gain, as for exercise I just try and do lots of walking with the Los, but does the gym have a crèche you could think about using? Another thing I do is just switch the music on and do loads of dancing with my 3 yr old she loves half time I picking her up which burns even more with carrying her weight. Another thing I sometimes do is going on YouTube as most of the free exercise DVDs on there saves loads of money than buying them! If you got wii there really good too.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend, my oh works long hours so I would find it hard to go gym x

All stuff I do lol. How old are you little ones. I used to do wii exercises with mine in a papouse. The dam wii fit used to scream at me that I'd put too much weight on lol. I think I've mentioned it before but cycling with them on the back in a trailer is a brilliant 2 for 1. Fresh air for them so they sleep better and excersize for you

Xxxx

Thanks cas and babycakes.

lo are 3 & 1. ive got quiet a few exercise dvds built up over years and also a wii fit but i love the gym its just frustrating but i cant complain he works hard and ive gotta be thankful for the life i have.

ive woken this morning and decided this week is making sure i eat early and exercise each evening for at least 30 mins. we've also git a punch bag in the back room so i need to start using that.

i have thought about the bike but at mo dont have mobey to buy the bike and cart. but my legs dont cost anything lol. when paige is in afternoon school fynn has a nap so ill put him in pram and go for a walk somewhere. paiges' school is too far ti walk too so thats out.

so ill check in each day to say what ive done.

thanks everyone again

sarah xx

Sending you some motivation vibes ~~~~~<<>>>>

Although a sts is always better than a gain, it can be quite disheartening when you hit a plateau - I know this all too well! All you can really do is keep trying, up your water intake, do whatever exercise you can manage, watch your portion sizes etc etc.. it WILL start coming off again! GOOD LUCK LOVELY!!

All stuff I do lol. How old are you little ones. I used to do wii exercises with mine in a papouse. The dam wii fit used to scream at me that I'd put too much weight on lol. I think I've mentioned it before but cycling with them on the back in a trailer is a brilliant 2 for 1. Fresh air for them so they sleep better and excersize for you

Xxxx

Every bit of exercise helps, to be honest my 3 yr old is on the go all day I don't stop! The bike and trailer sounds a great idea you must burn a lot of cals just pulling the lo's along.

How you getting on today Sarah? Xx

Hi everyone

im ok cas i went to aquasize on tue evening but again havent done much in evenings. I have all the good intebtions to then i dont eat until 7 and then im bloody tired. I know what ive gotta do and i just need to kuck myself in the bum.

Ive got a cousin meeting in august and would love to loose some decent weight for then. I have a huge family so loads of cousins and the girls are really slim and beautiful ... Think im the only one overweight!! Panic setting in.

That said i weigh tomo so i need to have a good day today. Hubby is working a 13 hour shift today so i can quiet easily do some exercise before eat this evening. Need to buy batteries for wii fit.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sarah xx

Im getting frustrated as i cant seem to get focused. Im falling back inti the trap of not caring about myself.

I think its truggered by money! Some weeks we have as little as 20 quid to feed all 4 of us so the kuds food obviously comes first and then i jyst live on what ever else we have. Usually not healthy or good food abd filling carbs. I di conciously try to make decisions but not enough and am therefore sts every week.

I need to concentrate and remember its all about ME!!! Lol no as the title said it aint over till the fat lady sings and i cant sing nor am i gonna give uo and be fat forever. Im gonna get there wuth some bumps in the road.

Ive lost 10lb in 9 weeks so its a start.

Sarah xx

Hey Sarah,
Aw it's hard dieting when money is tight but your doing great, 10lbs is amazing start just think where you could in a few months :) I find setting myself small targets helps to keep myself motivate, at moment my goal is 14lbs by beg of aug, lost 4lbs of that so far.
Also if food isn't healthiest you can still keep up with exercise and drink plenty of water, we've struggling a bit with money this month so been doing most of shopping at Iceland's and aldis, as you tend to get bit more for your money.

Your right hun its all about you and your children will benefit with having a happy and healthy mummy, you will start to noticing the difference soon.

How's the l'os getting on x

I agree with cas3 hun, I get loads in Iceland on them tight weeks. you just have to be a bit creative lol. bit of frozen food for a few weeks wont harm anyone. well done on the weight loss tho hun it is going down!!! its easy to put yourself in 2nd,3rd or 4th place when you have a family (trust me I know!!) a couple of weeks wont harm the bigger picture :) xx

Hi

ive been avoiding updating cause ive been eating terrible. Not as bad as before as simply dont have money to buy anything but just eating more than should.

It was hubbies.birthday on friday abd he was doing overtime on friday and sat so i made him a cake a bought him 2 beers for when he came home. He says my cakes are amazing so i know he loved it. We didnt have enough money to buy him a present but the kuds decorated it and made him a card.

Had my first takeaway in a long time on sat nite, my parents bought it for me and my bro and kids, was lovely to spend time with family but i suffer badly next day with takeaways.

Anyway i havent been able ti weigh as ive tidied and put my scale somewhere, i blsme baby brain, (although fynn is 2 in august lol) so ill search for it this week but if im 100% for 5 days and make a concerted effort with exercise i will hopefully make a start on getting back on the wagon.

Lastly very long post ... Ive got 3 events coming up which i want to loose some weight for. My besty is 30 11august abd were going to a spa.for a day end of july so i wanna loose some for that. Then a cousin meeting (all the girls are skinny and beautiful think ill stick with the boys lol) finally fynn is 2 end of august.

So ill try to update daily and actually be accountable to myself.

Sarah xx

I'm sure your hubbie appreciated those things more than a present anyway :).

Sometimes I think it is a good thing not having the scales to hand (I can be a right scale-hopper!) so just forget about them for the time being and try to focus on getting back on track! You can do it. we both can!

And yup, having events to help keep you on-track and motivated are always a good thing!!

Good luck for this week lovely! xx

Back