It aint over till the fat lady sings ... !!!

Hi cas

not sure what to do for his birthday to be honest hope we can go out as a family but will have to see if lee gets time off work!! We've been offered a sun holiday in cornwall at end of september so very tempted by that but will see the full details then decide.

Well today has been good bought those belvita biscuits as not a big breakfast eater and they sorted me till luch. Me and kids took dog for a walk which was intetesting trying to control my husky and push fynn in the pram and paige on buggy bosrd ... Was sweating like a pig lol attractive.

Bit concerned my lady time is 11 days late but i dont feel pregnant in anyway snd dont believe i am. Have never missed a period before so if doesnt show by weekend may have to do a test!!!

Still have 500 cals remaining for today but dont really fancy anything. Ive just got fynn off to sleep ... Being a little bugger tnite ... So gonna head downstairs and chill for a bit.

Catch you later ladies

sarah xx

I got one of those buggy boards so I can imagine lol, think of all calories burned :)

Cornwall would be a lovely break for all, is Paige school ok with going during school time, Emily school use to be fine but now their really strict about them having anytime off! I think we going book a long weekend in somerset saw a really good for all of us at the end of August, we just need to get away been a rubbish year for us.

Aww a family day will be lovely for Flynn hopefully Lee will get some time off, he works really hard.

Best of luck if you do a test, when I fell pg last time I knew straight away and yet with my second daughter didnt find out till much later x

Oooooooh I love huskies, so wish I could have one but dont think I would be able to control one on walks as well as steer my daughters wheelchair haha xx

It was very challenging trying keep him close as he was pulling and push the pram. Especially as hes so protective over the kids so if anyone walked close i had to really hold him back and hes huge!!! Lol i should just invest in a sledge with wheels ... Now that would be fun extreme sports husky sledging on wheels lol.

Is your daughtere disabled then?

Sarah xx

Yes she has Cerebral Palsy and cant walk or talk (she's 4) x

Ah poor thing but im sure you make her life amazing being her mum.

Sarah xx

ooo, be nice if you could get away to Cornwall for a wee holiday. Hope it all works out!!

I love huskies too but would struggle to manage a dog that size - so used to walking my wee terriers haha! xx

Im so numb and emotional right now ... My dog attacked my neice today bit her on the arm for no reason. Hes always been unpredictable and awkward with new people. Hes.attacked.lots of family members but weve always stuck up for him but today jus shows hes willing to attack.children. I cant live knowing he may attack my kids nor can we carry on being segregated to one room which has left us with no option but to have him put to sleep!! But it cant be done till monday so its so hard hes crying out the back and im staying strong for kids but im shattered to pieces. Am i doing the right thing??

Is your niece ok?

To be honest, I'm not sure I could do it. I would be more inclined to try and have him trained/find him another home where he wouldn't be around children. But then again, depends if he can be trained etc. It is a really tough decision, I feel for you :(.

Yeah he caught her arm didnt pierce the skin but its really bruised. Shes 11 luckly as she was able to run away before he could do anything.

Hes 7 now and weve tried to have him trained the vet couldnt even go near him as he was snarling! Weve tried a lot but as he was our baby we forgave it but theres only so much you can take. Hes also bit my dad and brother! I do love him but i live in fear.

Its not something im gonna be happy about doin but also something that has to be done!

Thanjs cas, we phoned rspca they said we neef to put him down and not to try rehome him. We tried a dog training centre and they said its my husbands fault fir not training him right!!! Weve tried for 6 years to help him but we cant risk him going for one of our kuds. Im a nervous wreck when hes around them now thinkung he might do something. I cant trust him anymire so unfortunayely tomorrow we will be saying goodbye to him ... Its horrible to say that but theres no option left all the vets weve phoned have told us the same too.

Sarah xx

It's sad that this is the only option but it definitely is the right one. Try to find some comfort in the fact that you gave him a good and loving home and that you tried your best with him. x

that's horrible, i'm sorry :-( seems like the right thing to do although it's not easy. hope you and your niece are alright. bx

Thanks everyone for your support it really means a lot. Its been a long tiring day, my eyes are all red and puff and im exhausted from explaining the story over and over to friends and family.

The house is empty and i keep looking for him but at the same time im relieved that hes finally at rest.

Thanks sophie funally enough thats we've told paige we also gave her a leaving present from him a magic wand and she can makes wishes to dpeak to him when shes missing him. But she is only 3 and kids are very resilient and forget easily so im sure she'll be fine.

Diet wise as you can imagine its not been too good. So tomorrow is a new begining on a lot of ways so gonna start again and give it my all now.

Thanks again ladies

sarah xx

Feeling quite sad today so really dont feel like eating. Gonna take the kids paint shopping in a minute to get out of house. Think i might have to give myself some time but ill still be here as i love the friendships on here.

Sarah xx

It's bound to be hard just now. Emotions are still raw. Just focus on your family and keeping yourself busy and you'll get there. xx

Back