It all starts now...!

I know half a pound can seem like nothing, and can become really disheartening no matter what people say to try and help.

I just want to say well done, and stick at it! You're doing so well xx

Thankyou :) Love have everyone on here keep me going! Pretty glad I just made a healthy choice for lunch at work..was very very tempted to get the Bacon, Brie and Red Onion Chutney Panini at work..but I didn't :D xx

Thankyou :) Love have everyone on here keep me going! Pretty glad I just made a healthy choice for lunch at work..was very very tempted to get the Bacon, Brie and Red Onion Chutney Panini at work..but I didn't :D xx

Great NSV! That should be a great boost to your motivation - excellent willpower :) xx

Breakfast

2 x BGTY Sausages (1) Ketchup
Banana

Snack

Alpen Light (Half B)

Dinner

Baked Potato with Baked Beans and Cheese (HEX A)
Salad

Tea

Spicy Carrot soup
1 slice WM Bread (HALF B)

Friday night treat!

Curly Wurly (6)

Exercise- 45mins bootcamp
Syns- 7

Just reporting my loss of 2lbs :) Soo close to the 14s!! It's my 21st birthday this weekend though so will be celebrating and I'll not be worry about slimming world. You only turn 21 once! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just reporting my loss of 2lbs :) Soo close to the 14s!! It's my 21st birthday this weekend though so will be celebrating and I'll not be worry about slimming world. You only turn 21 once! :D

Eeek, well done on your loss this week hun!! Really well deserved - you're doing so well :)

I so agree about the Birthday thing - it's only one day (or weekend) of the year, you do right to enjoy yourself! We're not robots and we need the odd break - the main thing is that you enjoy yourself and have a fantastic Birthday! Like you said, you're only 21 once!! :D

Hiya!

Well, I'm now 21! :D Had a really lovely weekend and not too bad food wise really! Fancied a takeaway on Friday but i resisted, Saturday i went out for Tapas and drinks with Friends. Sunday i had a carvery out, indulged in some treacle tart and in the evening i had champagne and birthday cake! I'll post some pics when im home tonight :)
Was at bootcamp last night..I get weighed every Monday there and it said i had lost 3lbs?! Gonna be good today and hope for a similar result and WI tonight. Oh and i think my knee is finally sorted...hurrah!!

Thanks! :D

food diary while i remember...

Brekkie

Weetabix (HEX B) SS Milk (Part HEX A)

Snack

Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Jacket Potato with Beans and Cheese (Part HEX A) served with salad

Tea

Chicken and Bacon Pasta Bake

Well the boot camp scales are obviously a bit different to SW ones as i stayed the same tonight! Happy with that tbh.
Here is my pre-sw pic which i posted on here and a few from my 21st weekend..I think i can see a bit of a difference :)

384432_10150582080833266_518328265_11996560_1463379328_n.jpg

P1010393.jpg

P1010396.jpg

P1010402.jpg

P1010406.jpg

P1010414.jpg

20120401_201939.jpg

Uh oh. I officially suck at posting on here these days! I've been a SW angel this week..halo is shining and im praying that i'll be in the 14s tonight :) Kept on plan over easter weekend and haven't touched any chocolate..eggs or otherwise! Once tonight is done with i'll be having a bit and splitting them up into treat sized portions. x

2lbs off tonight, so I'm in the 14s!! Considering I started in the 16s, to me at least that is amazing :) want another 2lbs next week to get 1.5 award before I go on holiday (next Thursday) xx

Eek, well done on your loss!! How well are you doing missy!? :D
I'm sure you'll have that next 2lb cracked and your 1.5st award in no time - you go girl!!

P.s. Your 21st piccys are gorgeous! You look fabulous, and so happy!! Hope you had a fab time :)

Thanks Stevie! :D Tbh I can't believe how well i've done, feel very proud as normally i would have quit before now. Think i only have 4lbs to go until my Club 10..must check my book but that will probably be an after the holiday job :p

First night back at Boot Camp tonight after the Easter Break..I go on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's and ofc it was closed on the 2 Bank holidays. Even after only missing a week, I think it's gonna be painful lol! xx

Thanks Jo, nice to see you back on the site- hope you're ok :)

Had some easter egg last night- my first bit believe it or not! Only had a quarter so felt like i done well in stopping before i munched the lot :p
Feel like i should get back into logging my food so here we go...

Breakfast

Magix Porridge (HEX B)
Strawberries and Grapes

Snack

Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Chicken Salad
Velvet Crunch (4)

Tea

Baked Potato with Beans and Cheese (HEX A)
Salad

Syns- 7
Exercise- 45 mins Jogging

B*ll*cks. Just eaten half an easter egg..the worst thing is that i didn't really want it! Some no syn days ahead!
To re-focus i've been looking at some pics when i was a little bit slimmer (i say slimmer because i've never been slim) Found this pic from Greece 2007, i don't think i've ever worn those shorts since..just tried them on..they fit and as such, they will be coming to Egypt with me next Thurs!

Greece112.jpg

Morning!

Friday the 13th...OoOohhh! Nah, i don't believe in all that stuff :p So happy it's Friday! Wishing it was Wednesday though LOL..my last day at work as i then go to Egypt on Thursday!

Breakfast

Strawberries and Grapes
Muller Light

Snack

Peanut Hi-Fi Bar (HEX B)

Dinner

Chicken Salad
Velvet crunch (4)

Tea

Pizza and chips

Warburton square wrap (8 S) topped with tomato purée, chicken, red onion, sweetcorn and mushrooms

Syns- 12
Exercise- 45 Mins Bootcamp

Attachments

• image-3302826808.jpg
    image-3302826808.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Back