It all starts now...!

katie =D said:
Probably a really silly question but what are the salt & vinegar velvet crunch you had for a snack? x

They're a healthy brand of crisps! 80cals a bag or something :) available in salt and vinegar, sweet chilli and cheese and onion. You'll find them near the healthy crisps, WW ones etc x

jo-85 said:
Nice to have you bak hun. I hope everything's a bit better with you xx

Thanks hun :) thankfully didn't fall off the wagon or anything so got everything crossed for tues x

xJoanneJJx said:
Thanks hun :) thankfully didn't fall off the wagon or anything so got everything crossed for tues x

Well done Hun it's so easy when u have other "life stuff" going on for the diet to fall by the wayside so you've done really well to keep on track. I'll cross everything for you too buy don't think ya gunna need it ;)

Well done Hun it's so easy when u have other "life stuff" going on for the diet to fall by the wayside so you've done really well to keep on track. I'll cross everything for you too buy don't think ya gunna need it ;)

Thankyou! :D A great help is this site actually, cos I would hate to come on and confess to being really naughty or gaining quite a bit! x

Monday 12th March

Hi Folks!

Monday already :( Feeling positive SW wise though! It is only 5 weeks and 3 days til my holiday in Egypt so giving myself a big push. I'll still feel horribly self conscious in swimwear etc but hopefully not as much as usual. It is also my 21st Birthday in less than 3 weeks.
Excited for WI tomorrow but I'm going to be horribly gutted if i dont get the 2.5lb loss needed for my stone. Time will tell!

Breakfast

2 x WM toast (HEX B) Choc Philli..had such a craving! (4.5)
Banana

Snack

Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Chicken Salad

Pre boot camp

Fruit Salad and Muller Light

Tea

Turkey Burgers, SW chips, side salad and home made relish

Syns- 7.5
Exercise- 30 mins walking
45 mins boot camp

Morning!

I'm excited for WI tonight as i think i've done really well! Roll on 6pm :)

Breakfast

Choc weetabix (HEX B + 2) SS Milk (Part HEX A)
Banana

Snack

Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Jacket potato with beans and cheese (remainder HEX A)
Salad

Tea

Syns-
Exercise-

Bootcamp is working then?

That and the fact that my halo was positively glowing last week lol! :D Im getting a bit crap at updating food diary on here though, the last couple of days all changed around. -slaps wrist- x

wow, long time no see!! It's not because i've been off plan or anything, just not been online for a bit.
Yesterday was the first time i came back from WI really dissapointed..I had the perfect week, including exercise and i lost...half a pound. A loss is a loss i know that but blahhh...i well deserved more :p Was also hard listening to others who regularly have a takeaway and naughties each week yet they drop a couple of pounds. I just cant see the logic!!
I've got a bad knee atm so missing bootcamp tonight and going swimming instead..

Breakfast

Weetabix (HEX B) SS Milk (Part HEX A)
Banana

Snacks

Grapes
Alpen Light Bar (3)

Dinner

Baked potato with baked beans and cheese (Remainder HEX A) and Salad

Tea

Spicy Carrot Soup

Syns- 3
Exercise- 30 lenths swimming

Last edited:
xJoanneJJx said:
wow, long time no see!! It's not because i've been off plan or anything, just not been online for a bit.
Yesterday was the first time i came back from WI really dissapointed..I had the perfect week, including exercise and i lost...half a pound. A loss is a loss i know that but blahhh...i well deserved more :p Was also hard listening to others who regularly have a takeaway and naughties each week yet they drop a couple of pounds. I just cant see the logic!!
I've got a bad knee atm so missing bootcamp tonight and going swimming instead..

Breakfast

Weetabix (HEX B) SS Milk (Part HEX A)
Banana

Snacks

Grapes
Alpen Light Bar (3)

Dinner

Baked potato with baked beans and cheese (Remainder HEX A)

Tea

Spicy Carrot Soup

Syns- 3
Exercise- --- mins swimming

Ok I'm gunna annoy you like other people did me but..... This was me last week exactly the same as you an absolute SW angel and I lost a pound I was so so gutted and ready to give up. Everybody said to me it still a pound, it may come off next week etc etc etc and I thought yeah whatever feeling peed off but u know what they were right. Last night I was chuffed a 3.5 loss :) so what I'm trying to say I know I'm being an anointing person but stick with it and it will come off with what I deserve :) x

Ok I'm gunna annoy you like other people did me but..... This was me last week exactly the same as you an absolute SW angel and I lost a pound I was so so gutted and ready to give up. Everybody said to me it still a pound, it may come off next week etc etc etc and I thought yeah whatever feeling peed off but u know what they were right. Last night I was chuffed a 3.5 loss :) so what I'm trying to say I know I'm being an anointing person but stick with it and it will come off with what I deserve :) x

I know I know..and i was even of those people saying that to you last week! :p Think I would have been ok about a pound but half is just..blah. Anyhoo, heres to a good week! xx

Breakfast

Scrambled egg on toast (HEX B)
Banana

Snack

Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Jacket potato with tuno mayo (6) served with salad

Snack

Third of a 35g bar of Green & Blacks organic white choc (3)

Tea

Chicken and Bacon pasta bake which had lots of veg in..topped with cheese (HEX A)

Syns- 12.5

Last edited:
I know half a pound can seem like nothing, and can become really disheartening no matter what people say to try and help.

I just want to say well done, and stick at it! You're doing so well xx

Back