It all starts now...!

Try not get the pre-grated cheese, it's higher in syns if I remember right, they do something to it to stop it sticking together?

:) The stuff what she was asking about was the cheese spread I think, but you can get blocks of cheese tooo so good info! Must pop over to your diary, it doesn't show in my subs these days?

:) The stuff what she was asking about was the cheese spread I think, but you can get blocks of cheese tooo so good info! Must pop over to your diary, it doesn't show in my subs these days?

Thought that's what you were going on about, but, still remember thinking the grated stuff was ace till I found out about the extra syns? Same for all pre-grated cheese? Soon had me buying the blocks again!

Thought that's what you were going on about, but, still remember thinking the grated stuff was ace till I found out about the extra syns? Same for all pre-grated cheese? Soon had me buying the blocks again!

Yeah, the only pre-grated cheese you can have as a Healthy Extra is the Low Low one. Any others have to be Synned as they contain flour and/or potato starch to stop the cheese sticking together. There was a big thing on our groups facebook page last week that I like to call "cheesegate", it caught a lot of people out!

Have never bought pre-grated cheese in my life haha! Good job by the sounds of it :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Morning All!

It's Friday..enough said! I've also just bought tickets to see Lawson at the 02 Acadamy in Newcastle for February, so that's a good way to start the day. Am i right in thinking I could class my food today as a Green day? Won't be making a habit of it though, the thought of HE's don't really do a lot for me!

Breakfast

Reese's Puffs (6) with Milk (Half HEX A)

Dinner

Salad with Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Onion, Pepper, Pine Nuts (HEX B) and 2 Babybels (A) LOL..ran out of Feta, so Babybels it is!

Tea

Mushy Pea Curry with BNS, Onions, Mushrooms and Garlic with Egg Noodles.

HEX A 1 - 2 Babybels
HEX A 2 - Milk

HEX B 1- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts
HEX B 2 -

Other -

Syns-

Attachments

• image-1170187417.jpg
    image-1170187417.jpg
    722.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Morning All!

It's Friday..enough said! I've also just bought tickets to see Lawson at the 02 Acadamy in Newcastle for February, so that's a good way to start the day. Am i right in thinking I could class my food today as a Green day? Won't be making a habit of it though, the thought of HE's don't really do a lot for me!

Breakfast

Reese's Puffs (6) with Milk (Half HEX A)

Dinner

Salad with Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Onion, Pepper, Pine Nuts (HEX B) and 2 Babybels (A) LOL..ran out of Feta, so Babybels it is!

Tea

Mushy Pea Curry with Egg Noodles

HEX A 1 - 2 Babybels
HEX A 2 - Milk

HEX B 1- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts
HEX B 2 -

Other -

Syns-

Looks like a perfect Green day! This is how I started, and now I'm hooked :giggle:

How much of the Reeses puffs do you get for 6 Syns? Is it quite a decent amount? Mmmm :drool:

They're an American branded cereal. Have you tried the Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups? If so, you'll love them! Bloody pricey though, around me can only get them in Fenwicks (big department store) or the new American sweet shops that are popping up all over.

Stevie, on the box it says 3/4 cup for 120 calories. So i used my measuring spoon things and when I weighed it out, it's the equivalent to 30g :)

They're an American branded cereal. Have you tried the Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups? If so, you'll love them! Bloody pricey though, around me can only get them in Fenwicks (big department store) or the new American sweet shops that are popping up all over.

Stevie, on the box it says 3/4 cup for 120 calories. So i used my measuring spoon things and when I weighed it out, it's the equivalent to 30g :)

Ooooh that's not too bad is it! I may have to invest. It's sooo expensive (£7 a box in the Candy Avenue shop in Middlesbrough) but I wouldn't be eating it every day so it'd feel like a proper treat. It would be nice just to nibble on, dry, when watching TV on a night too. It's got me thinking now, I wonder how many Syns in Lucky Charms. I do love American goodies. I've currently got a stash of cans of diet root beer - I wish they would bring out diet Mountain Dew! :drool:

Yeah I paid £6 for mine From Yankee Doodle (Eldon Square & Metro Centre) which is ludicrous i know but i was dying to try them and I think the syns are worth it and tbh you get quite a decent amount :) I've also tried the Lucky Charms- didn't buy a full box but they also do the Lucky Charms in like a 1 serving sized pot, so thats what i bought. I'm a sucker for American stuff tooo!

Eldon Square! Metro Centre! My old stomping ground! Miss Newcastle, and Durham. Grew up in Durham aged 11 - 18 :)

eee really, small world! Where do you live now? Have to admit I love Newcastle & the NE- not sure I'd move anywhere else. I live about 3 miles out of NCL city centre :)

Work is dead so I've just wrote up a weeks food plan, including some new dishes to try! -polishes halo- :D

BBQ Beans on WM Toast for breakfast tomorrow... :D Thanks for the idea... I was trying to think of something different other than weetabix...
I am now on day 2 of the SW diet and I am loving it... All the ideas you are giving me, keep it up!

Donte x

BBQ Beans on WM Toast for breakfast tomorrow... :D Thanks for the idea... I was trying to think of something different other than weetabix...
I am now on day 2 of the SW diet and I am loving it... All the ideas you are giving me, keep it up!

Donte x

mmm i totally love them..deffo picking up a couple of tins when i go shopping tomorrow :D Really glad to hear you are enjoying the plan so far! x

Gutted. I had such a nice day of food planned and now don't think i'll be able to have any of it :(

Weekend has got off to such a crap start! I was feeling nice and happy this morning and even went out for a run. Then i had a dentist appointment, which wasn't bothering me in the slightest at all- i've never minded it. They've been took over by a new group and the dentist i had was truly awful, what a horrible patronising man. I had 4 fillings done when before that, apparantly i've had perfect teeth! As soon as the needles with anaethetic went in, i started freaking out. My heart was beating 100mph, my hands were shaking and i started crying...and i still am!

Cost me nearly 50 quid.

FML.

book_lover said:
Aw Joanne :( Hope you start to feel better soon. The numbness should hopefully be gone by this evening so you can have a nice dinner - take strong ibuprofen for when the numbness goes.

I live in the countryside near Aberdeen now!

Thanks, hope so. I'm still convinced I didn't even need them, he was an awful man.

Sad, sore, headache and hungry...that describes me at the mo! Only had a couple slices of chicken all day. Hope you're having a good Saturday!

Ok, so I'm done with feeling sorry for myself- there are much bigger things going on in the world as today shows!

No diary for yesterday as all I ate was 3 bits if cooked chicken and managed some of a wrap pizza.

Today's diary to follow. Hope you all having a nice weekend xx

Back