It all starts now...!

Apple crumble and cream haha! * week should be on it's way..could all be contributing, plus I used to do a lot of excercise when I was losing well.

Plan for this week is stuck to my menus, up the superfree on EE days and start running consistently again.

Good luck for tomorrow, sure you'll do well!

Just gobbling down my pasta. Mmm! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it sounds like you are in the right mind set to stay on track... :D

Donte x

Morning

Half way through the week..woohoo! :D I really do live for the weekends, need to stop willing my life away lol!

Breakfast

Grapes and Raspberries
Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Cheese Salad Sandwich using 2 WM bread (HEX B) Flora Light (0.5) Reduced Fat Cheddar (HEX A) Lettuce and Cucumber
Grapes and Raspberries
Velvet Crunch Crisps (4)

Tea

Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup with Salad

HEX A- Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEX B- 2 WM Nimble Bread

Other

Treat sized Mini Buttons- (4)

Syns-11.5

Last edited:
Change of plan, having soup for tea as forgot I've had some in the fridge for a couple of days, which has already been frozen / defrosted. Having stew tomorrow instead :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning

Half way through the week..woohoo! :D I really do live for the weekends, need to stop willing my life away lol!

Your not the only one! I'm looking forward to Friday night about 2100! I'll be home after an exam Friday afternoon and a long drive?

Your not the only one! I'm looking forward to Friday night about 2100! I'll be home after an exam Friday afternoon and a long drive?

doing anything special?!

Morning!

Oh dear, I'm SO tired today :( felt knackered all week..think I really need to try and get more sleep! Had an absolute manic day at work yesterday so hoping today is a little bit calmer. Going into down straight after work to get my fringe cut, might do quick bit of Christmas shopping then come home and make my stew :)

Green Day...

Breakfast

Magic Porridge (HEX B) with Mixed Berries

Dinner

3 Ryvita (HEX B) with Red Pepper & Chilli Mature Cheddar Low Low Spread (HEX A)
Mint & Choc Mullerlite
Alpen Light(3)

Tea

Mexican Bean Stew (Onions, Leeks, Garlic, BNS, Carrots, Peppers, Passata, 3 types of Beans) served with Brown Rice

Others

Fruit Pot
3 Babybel Light
Velvet Crunch (4)
Freddo (5)

HEX A- Low Low Mature Cheese Spread. Babybels
HEX B- Porridge Oats

Syns- 12

Attachments

• image-4143764612.jpg
    image-4143764612.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Morning Joanne can I ask what BNS is??? I've wondered a few times when I have seen it posted and tried to work it out BUT I cant... LOL xx

Morning Joanne can I ask what BNS is??? I've wondered a few times when I have seen it posted and tried to work it out BUT I cant... LOL xx

Butternut Squash :D I never ate it pre SW but I love it now! x

Butternut Squash :D I never ate it pre SW but I love it now! x

Of Course.... lol I to have had it for the first time last week... Crazy isn't it!

Hows today going so far?

Donte x

Of Course.... lol I to have had it for the first time last week... Crazy isn't it!

Hows today going so far?

Donte x

It's going great thanks! Had my porridge this morning and only now did i get a bit peckish so i've jad some grapes and raspberries. really need to start having porridge often again as it really keeps me full. If i have anything else instead, I'm chewing my arm off (well, normally alpen lights!)by 10.30 or so. hope you're doing good! x

It's going great thanks! Had my porridge this morning and only now did i get a bit peckish so i've jad some grapes and raspberries. really need to start having porridge often again as it really keeps me full. If i have anything else instead, I'm chewing my arm off (well, normally alpen lights!)by 10.30 or so. hope you're doing good! x

That's great.... You call it Magic Porridge in your diary is there a certain way of doing it??
I have done ok... so far so good... I was really worried I'd just stop after the first week... BUT it actually is becoming a routine rather than a novelty! Its great...

Donte x

That's great.... You call it Magic Porridge in your diary is there a certain way of doing it??
I have done ok... so far so good... I was really worried I'd just stop after the first week... BUT it actually is becoming a routine rather than a novelty! Its great...

Donte x

Haha! Yeh that's what SW Porridge is called sorta speak :p It's not the traditional way of making porridge with milk. The night before weigh out 35g Porridge Oats (HEX B) and stir in a Mullerlite Yogurt, I generally use the vanilla one. Pop in the fridge overnight and by the morning it's lovely, thick and creamy. I do it that way as it saves the A choice and I actually find it so much tastier :) Here's to another great week for you! x

Haha! Yeh that's what SW Porridge is called sorta speak :p It's not the traditional way of making porridge with milk. The night before weigh out 35g Porridge Oats (HEX B) and stir in a Mullerlite Yogurt, I generally use the vanilla one. Pop in the fridge overnight and by the morning it's lovely, thick and creamy. I do it that way as it saves the A choice and I actually find it so much tastier :) Here's to another great week for you! x

That actually sounds lovely!! May have to give that a go tonight... Are porridge oats free?

Donte x

That actually sounds lovely!! May have to give that a go tonight... Are porridge oats free?

Donte x

No! 35g = Healthy B. I love magic porridge :drool:

Donte x

Nope, but you can have 35G as your HEX B or alternative is to syn them :) It's lovely though- deffo reccomend! x

No! 35g = Healthy B. I love magic porridge :drool:

Thanks for that I will get used to this eventually.... :thinking2: So that will leave my milk for coffee?

Thanks for that I will get used to this eventually.... :thinking2: So that will leave my milk for coffee?

Correct! :) x

hi there - have been away and just checking in without time to read it all through, but hope it's all going well? What is magic porridge? I think I may have asked this before - you soak overnight in water then stir a muller in in the morning?

Back