It all starts now...!

2.5lb off, well happy :) only 3lbs to go until my 3 stone award x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xJoanneJJx said:
2.5lb off, well happy :) only 3lbs to go until my 3 stone award x

Brilliant hun well done, so happy for you!

I hear you on the dentist front. I was so scared i didnt go for 8 years!! Finally went last year and had tooth pulled and loads of fillings etc. im due a check up but i'm scared again :(

Well done honey!! That's fab. 3st shiny is within your reach :D xx

Wow well done Joanne... :stickdance:Sorry I just thought the dance might cheer you up after the Dentist!!

Hope you enjoy your meal out!! :)

Donte x

Thanks girls :) Love the little dancing man hehe! xx

Ok those asking about the chocolate peanut butter cups..attached is a picture. They are a fair size..smaller than the normal ones but much bigger than the miniature ones. You'll see it fits nicely in my palm..it is a 15g one and my friend posted them to me from America as she sends me beauty stuff etc, along with other sweet goodies this time as a surprise. Luckily they're all smaller so I can enjoy them if i fancy something and still keep within my syns.

((Stevie, she also sent me a full sized box of Lucky Charms, amaze!)) :D x

Nutritional info from a few different websites..

Livestrong-

Peanut Butter Cup (Reese's)
Serving Size: 1 piece (15g) Calories: 80 Total Fat: 4.5g Carbs: 8g Protein: 1g

Read more: Reese's Nutrition, Reese's Calories, Nutritional Facts | LIVESTRONG.COM

my fitness pal-

Reese - Peanut Butter Cups- Individual Wrapped (15g) Each

• Servings: 1 piece (15g) 1 container (8 piece (15g) ea.)
Calories80Sodium55 mg
Total Fat5 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated2 gTotal Carbs9 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber1 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars8 g
Trans0 gProtein2 g
Cholesterol5 mg

Fat secret-

Nutrition summary:

Calories
Fat
4.58g
Carbs
8.3g
Protein
1.54g
There are 77 calories in 15 grams of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Calorie breakdown: 51% fat, 41% carbs, 8% protein

Attachments

• image-3987938031.jpg
    image-3987938031.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hey Joanne, have just read through your diary, and it's really inspired me. I'm 4 weeks into this tomorrow, and I have had a week of nothing but struggle... I have about 7 stone to lose and sometimes just can't see it happening.. But I've just read your diary and so much of it sounds like me so it's given me a bit more hope that I can get there too, you're doing sooooo well :) Just wanted to say hi and I will pop in again soon :) xx

Hey Joanne, have just read through your diary, and it's really inspired me. I'm 4 weeks into this tomorrow, and I have had a week of nothing but struggle... I have about 7 stone to lose and sometimes just can't see it happening.. But I've just read your diary and so much of it sounds like me so it's given me a bit more hope that I can get there too, you're doing sooooo well :) Just wanted to say hi and I will pop in again soon :) xx

Aww thank you very much :) It amazes me that people like to read my diary but I'm glad it does some good! We've all had bad days and weeks including me as you would have seen, but as long as you get back on track sharp then you should have no problems. No reason at all that you can't loose 7 stone you just have to learn not to compare yourself to other people if they consistenly loose faster (I used to have that problem) but our bodies all work in different ways! xx

Morning! :)

Still very pleased about my 2.5lb loss last night and I'm really excited that I only have 3lbs to go until I get my 3 stone award. That just blows my mind! I now weigh 13.7 stone and I honestly can't remember the last time I weighed that.
Part of my loss would have been down to the fact I didn't have any meals yesterday as I was struggling so much with my tea, only managed a couple of little things.

The left side of my mouth is still so sensitive and painful so I'm gonna have to try eat on the right side :/ So hard when you have to think about it!

Green day..
Breakfast

Banana
Vanilla & Choc Muller Light

Dinner

Cheese (HEX A) Salad Sandwich using 2 WM Nimble Bread (HEX B)
Banana

Tea

Mexican Bean Stew

Other

2 x WM Toast (HEX B) with Peanut Butter (4.5)

HEX A- Cheese
HEX B- 4 WM Bread

Last edited:
Morning! :)

Still very pleased about my 2.5lb loss last night and I'm really excited that I only have 3lbs to go until I get my 3 stone award. That just blows my mind! I now weigh 13.7 stone and I honestly can't remember the last time I weighed that.
Part of my loss would have been down to the fast I didn't have any meals yesterday as I was struggling so much with my tea, only managed a couple of little things.

The left side of my mouth is still so sensitive and painful so I'm gonna have to try eat on the right side :/ So hard when you have to think about it!

Breakfast

Banana
Vanilla & Choc Muller Light

Dinner

Cheese (HEX A) Salad Sandwich using 2 WM Nimble Bread (HEX B)
Banana

Tea

Mexican Bean Stew

HEX A- Cheese
HEX B- 2 WM Bread

Sorry your mouth's still feeling sore today! I am at the dentist at 5pm and dreading it, even though it's just for a "chat". Last time I was there I had to have an x-ray, so he has obviously found something and wants to talk me through what he is going to do. Hopefully no procedures tonight :fingerscrossed:

Food is looking good for today, especially lunch! Can't beat a good old cheese sandwich, reminds me of being a kid :) Your day is looking Green to me, is that right? You could have an extra set of HEx's if so! xx

Hmm..my C has been off for 4 weeks because she's really hurt her back, just sent her a text to see how she's getting on and she's said she's resigned :( Not sure what to do! the Jesmond group has never been successful. When I first joined, they'd had a temp for 6 months and that was my C for my first 2 months or so. Then we got a permanent one (the one who's resigned) and we moved venues and times. We've had temps for 4 weeks and I seriously doubt they'll find another permanent one and I'm not staying there if we just have cover every week.

Think i'll stick it out for a month or so and see if we hear anything official, if not I might try out some other local groups..which fills me with nerves tbh, that's what I'm like!

I could do it alone as i know what i'm doing, but i like having the official WI and as silly as it is..I like the certificates and stickers lol! :D

Princess_Stevie said:
Sorry your mouth's still feeling sore today! I am at the dentist at 5pm and dreading it, even though it's just for a "chat". Last time I was there I had to have an x-ray, so he has obviously found something and wants to talk me through what he is going to do. Hopefully no procedures tonight :fingerscrossed:

Food is looking good for today, especially lunch! Can't beat a good old cheese sandwich, reminds me of being a kid :) Your day is looking Green to me, is that right? You could have an extra set of HEx's if so! xx

Today's a bit of a inbetween day tbh with the mouth, eating is still a big task! Hope it goes ok for u tonight xx

Today's a bit of a inbetween day tbh with the mouth, eating is still a big task! Hope it goes ok for u tonight xx

Ahhh hope you are feeling better soon hun

Donte x

Thanks Donte :)

For anyone who likes Christmas as much as I do, see attached pics :D The coca cola truck is touring the country! Excuse my fringe haha..was very windy! Don't know why they've uploaded sideways..they're the right way on my laptop lol! x
P1020648.jpgP1020649.jpgimage-3.jpgimage-4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow thats amazing... I love it when they start putting the ad on TV! Thanks for sharing... Santa Claus is coming to town!!

Donte x

Hmm..my C has been off for 4 weeks because she's really hurt her back, just sent her a text to see how she's getting on and she's said she's resigned :( Not sure what to do! the Jesmond group has never been successful. When I first joined, they'd had a temp for 6 months and that was my C for my first 2 months or so. Then we got a permanent one (the one who's resigned) and we moved venues and times. We've had temps for 4 weeks and I seriously doubt they'll find another permanent one and I'm not staying there if we just have cover every week.

Think i'll stick it out for a month or so and see if we hear anything official, if not I might try out some other local groups..which fills me with nerves tbh, that's what I'm like!

I could do it alone as i know what i'm doing, but i like having the official WI and as silly as it is..I like the certificates and stickers lol! :D

How about taking over the group yourself?

How about taking over the group yourself?

You're not the first to say that to me! Would think about doing a group in the future maybes but atm, I don't have enough confidence.

Lack of food diary the last few days just as i'm feeling pretty uninspired! Didn't get round to planning meals for this week so food's just pretty standard really.
Going to Manchester tomorrow morning so the weekend won't be sticking to plan. Don't get wrong, I'll not be eating and drinking for the sake of it but 'normal' people go away and have the odd treat night or whatever. I'll do myself a big breakfast before I go and we'll probably be having lunch out. Saturday night, I'm going to this posh charity ball so i'll try get a picture of myself a bit glammed up..we get a 3 course meal but I don't know what it is. I'll be sticking to vodka and diet cokes :)

Really fancying egg fried rice tonight so I'll have some of that as part of my tea :)

I know exactly what you mean about the going it alone thing - I couldn't afford after my 2nd week to keep going as I'm unemployed at the mo. I knew I could do it myself but I have to admit I felt a little cheated when I reached my half stone mark on Weds past as I didnt get any certificate :( lol.. But hey, I've contemplated making up my own so I dont feel left out :)

Ooooh to the coca-cola truck, so jealous, wonder if they're planning on visiting Folkestone :) xx

I know exactly what you mean about the going it alone thing - I couldn't afford after my 2nd week to keep going as I'm unemployed at the mo. I knew I could do it myself but I have to admit I felt a little cheated when I reached my half stone mark on Weds past as I didnt get any certificate :( lol.. But hey, I've contemplated making up my own so I dont feel left out :)

Ooooh to the coca-cola truck, so jealous, wonder if they're planning on visiting Folkestone :) xx

Yeah, really is the little things isn't it!
Here are the truck stops, hopefully one is near you :) x

14-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Elgin - Asda, Edgar Road, Elgin
15-Nov, 12pm - 8pm: Aberdeen - St.Nicholas Street
16-Nov, 12pm - 8pm: Kilmarnock - The Cross
17-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Watford - Tesco Extra, Lower High St, Watford
17-Nov, 10am - 8pm: Glasgow - Morrisons, Auchinlea Way, Easter House, Glasgow
18-Nov, 11am - 7pm: Croydon - North End, Whitgift Shopping Centre
18-Nov, 12pm - 8pm: Edinburgh - Castle Street
19-Nov, 11am - 7pm: Burgess Hill - Tesco, Hammonds Farm, Jane Murray Way, Burgess Hill
20-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Newcastle - Asda, Metro Centre Gibside Way, Gateshead
21-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Gravesend - Asda, Thamesway, Gravesend
21-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Stockon-on-Tees - Tesco Extra, Durham Road, Stockon-on-Tees, Cleveland
22-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Thamesmead - Morrisons, Twin Tumps Way, Thamesmead
22-Nov, 12pm - 8pm: Hull - Princes Quay Shopping Centre
23-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Canvey Island - Morrisons, Northwick Road, Canvey Island
23-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: York - Tesco Extra, York Askham Bar, Tadcaster Road, York
24-Nov, 12pm - 8pm: Chelmsford - Moulsham Street
24-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Bradford - Morrisons, Victoria Shopping Centre, Bradford
25-Nov, 10am - 5pm: Lowestoft - Asda, Belvedere Road, Lowestoft
25-Nov, 10am - 6pm: Leeds- White Rose Shopping Centre
26-Nov, 11am - 7pm: Ipswich - Town Hall Forecourt
27-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Colchester - Tesco, Greenstead Road, Colchester
27-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Wolverhampton - Waitrose, Penn Road, Wolverhampton
28-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Stoke-on-Trent - Morrisons, Ridgeway Drive, Stoke-on-Trent
29-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Peterborough - Cathedral Square
29-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Chesterfield - Tesco Extra, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield
30-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Cambridge - Morrisons, Broad Street, Cambourne, Cambridge
30-Nov, 1pm - 9pm: Sheffield - Meadowhall Shopping Centre
01-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Milton Keynes - Tesco, McConnell Drive, Wolverton, Milton Keynes
01-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Blackpool - Tower Festival Headland, The Promenade
02-Dec, 12pm - 8pm: Cheltenham - The Brewery, St. Margaret's Road
02-Dec, 12pm - 8pm: Manchester - Trafford Centre
03-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Manchester - Asda, Princess Road, Hulme, Manchester
04-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Swindon - Asda, Orbital Shopping Park, Thamesdown Drive, Swindon
05-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Gloucester - Asda, Bruton Way, Gloucester
06-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Bristol - Tesco Extra, East Walk, Yate
08-Dec, TBC: London - The 02 Arena Greenwich, London
09-Dec, TBC: London - The 02 Arena Greenwich, London
10-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Reading - The Oracle Shopping Centre
11-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Dartford - Bluewater, Greenhithe
12-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: London - Gallions Reach Shopping Park, 3 Armada Way
12-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Liverpool - Liverpool One Shopping Centre
13-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: London - Covent Garden (East Piazza)
13-Dec, 12pm - 8pm: Ellesmere Port - Chesire Oaks, Kinsey Road, Ellesmere Port
14-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: London - Marble Arch
14-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Nottingham - Tesco Extra, Top Valley Extra, Top Valley Drive, Nottingham
15-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Hedge End - Sainsbury's, Tollbar Way, Hedge End
15-Dec, 12pm - 8pm: Birmingham - Centenary Square
16-Dec, 10am - 6pm: Weymouth - Asda, Newstead Road, Weymouth
16-Dec, 11am - 7pm: Leicester - Highcross Shopping Centre
17-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Coventry - Tesco Extra, Phoenix Way, Longford Road
18-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Plymouth - Plymouth Hoe
19-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Exeter - Bedford Square
19-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Newport - Tesco Extra, Spytty Road, Newport
20-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Bournemouth - Commercial Road
20-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Merthyr - Asda, Dowlais Top, Merthyr Tydfil
21-Dec, 12pm - 8pm: Havant - Asda, Larchwood Avenue, Havant
21-Dec, 1pm - 9pm: Swansea - Tesco Extra, Nantyffin Road, Llansamlet, Swansea