It all starts now...!

There is no need for her to be so nasty, but at least you're leaving & like you say just a few days left with her, keep your chin up & dont let her get to you x

On my way home now and won't see her til Tuesday now :) dreading Tues pm and Wednesday though, as that's when my colleague is telling her she's leaving. Add us two on top of our accounts guy leaving September at the latest..as the song goes, I predict a riot! Proud of myself though as so far I've managed to stick to my 500 despite blowing many gaskets, when usually I would take some comfort in chocolate or the like. I can do it..xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Conrats on surviving the day without throwing something at her head!! Surely the company will start to see next week that the two witches are destroying the company with their hideous ways?

You did SO well sticking to a fast day too - that's incredibly strong of you. I totally would have been in the sweetie drawer!

Have a lovely evening hun. xx

WW chilli and wedges. Here goes!

image-3240042153.jpg

Amazing will power today sweetie. The woman is an idiot and she will probably have a head explosion next week! Not long, you will never have to see her again!

Dinner looks nice, how was it? Xx

Amazing will power today sweetie. The woman is an idiot and she will probably have a head explosion next week! Not long, you will never have to see her again!

Dinner looks nice, how was it? Xx

Pleasantly surprised, delicious! :) chilli is something I've never made or actually, don't think I've ever ate it before tonight! Really enjoyed it though. Could you bung me across your recipe at some point please?

Not for much on tonight for me..a nice bath and relaxation me thinks! Xx

Pleasantly surprised, delicious! :) chilli is something I've never made or actually, don't think I've ever ate it before tonight! Really enjoyed it though. Could you bung me across your recipe at some point please? Xx

No problems hun, will do in a bit as gotta get dinner on and wash up :( I like chilli and its great on a jacket spud with cheese!

I remember ww doing a chicken tikka balti and wedges I think and that was really tasty. Years ago I had that tho! Xx

Aw sorry to hear about work not long left for you though and you'll never have to see them again! I love the chilli wedge meal the chicken wedge weight watchers meal is lovely too xx

Hunny you did amazing today :D

As everyone has said just count down the days and they will pass before you know it, it says everything about the company that no one stays and so many are leaving x

Morning peeps! Just weighed this morning and I STS? It's my first unexplained result from the scales since doing 5:2 and although its a bit annoying, I'm fine with it. I feel good so that's all what matters. Been a bit bloated which is probably stress related, and think I'm due to come on. So could be either, both or none of those :D

Breakfast

2 choc weetabix and SS milk

Dinner

Mixed bean salad with tuna

Tea

Chicken, bacon and tomato pasta bake topped with mozzarella. Lots of veggies in too :)

Last edited:
STS Is nowt to be sniffed at when you have a number of potential reasons AND it is the first unexplained one. Sometimes it just happens doesn't it? You've done really well on 5:2, it clearly fits in with your lifestyle and you've lost on a number of weeks.

Hows work looking today? Xx

Morning, Usually after an unexpected STS or gain you have a great loss the following week. You have a lot on your plate at the mo with work so very possibly stress related plus totm. Food looking yummy xx

STS Is nowt to be sniffed at when you have a number of potential reasons AND it is the first unexplained one. Sometimes it just happens doesn't it? You've done really well on 5:2, it clearly fits in with your lifestyle and you've lost on a number of weeks.

Hows work looking today? Xx

Work is fine as they're not here on Monday's or Friday's! :) Don't really have much to do though as I've caught up on everything what needs to be done before I go! xx

Here to subscribe xx

Thank you! :) Will pop by your diary too xx

Morning, Usually after an unexpected STS or gain you have a great loss the following week. You have a lot on your plate at the mo with work so very possibly stress related plus totm. Food looking yummy xx

Very true! :) xx

Dins

image-2793157902.jpg

Pasta bake for tea :)

image-816052087.jpg

Back