It all starts now...!

Oh your steak tea look so nice, what was it marinated in? (sorry if i missed it)

Mother nature sucks esp when you're having one of the worst weeks with your work, your directors sounds so much like where i work, there are just the two of them and me in the office as most staff are in the factory but in 12 months I am the 6th person in the role!! I am only still there because I want to buy a house but as soon as that's sorted I am gone

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Mmmmm steak :p I want to come and live with you, your food always looks so good x

Haha! I always think that too when I see other people's food pics- who knows, meet ups could evolve into house guests :D xx

Oh your steak tea look so nice, what was it marinated in? (sorry if i missed it)

Mother nature sucks esp when you're having one of the worst weeks with your work, your directors sounds so much like where i work, there are just the two of them and me in the office as most staff are in the factory but in 12 months I am the 6th person in the role!! I am only still there because I want to buy a house but as soon as that's sorted I am gone

Good luck for tomorrow xx

It was 1tbsp sesame oil, 1tbsp sherry vinegar, 2 tbsp light soy sauce, and 2 cloves crushed garlic :) Mixed it all together and then added to the pan once steaks had cooked on one side. That done 4 steaks in a griddle pan :)

Not the best timing as i have the work situation, first pilates class tomorrow and then I'm away at the weekend. Thats how the cookie crumbles eh! So sorry to hear about your work situation, really not nice is it. It just got to the point where for nearly 2 years I was dreading getting up on weekdays to face the day, dreaded going to bed as I knew what was to come and on weekends I couldn't relax properly. Not the way to live a life! At least you're saving for a house though - great incentive! xx

I feel exactly the same each morning but I keep thinking of the bigger picture and how I never have to see them out of work haha :D

Hope today is a good one for you x

Thankyou for stopping by! :) You will indeed be seeing me, really looking forward to it but a tad nervous at the same time if that makes sense?! Sure we'll all hit it off straight away! Basically- I work for the most horrible people you will ever meet. Handed my notice in. It erupted while I was away. Got ignored. Last week she turned nasty. Nearly walked out. Colleague is at this minute telling them she's also leaving!! Basically, everyone leaves because of them (the 2 directors, who own the business) None of the office team have lasted as long as the current team and we're all going now ;) Start my new job on the 28th. Phew!! When I'm home tonight i'll pop along to your diary if you have one xx

Ahh man they sound like a bunch of wallies! But at least you dont have to endure it for too much longer! What is the new job going to be? Congrats! :)
Do you have any time off in between finishing and starting the new one? You'll be able to fill me in properly on 25th! :) and yes, I know what you mean...am excited but a little nervous too...I'm 99% certain we're not a bunch of weirdos so all will be fine! ;) xx

I've just been told that they're not in tomorrow, so today is the last time i'll physically see them. Think you can all see my smile from here!! :) :) xx

Ahh man they sound like a bunch of wallies! But at least you dont have to endure it for too much longer! What is the new job going to be? Congrats! :)
Do you have any time off in between finishing and starting the new one? You'll be able to fill me in properly on 25th! :) and yes, I know what you mean...am excited but a little nervous too...I'm 99% certain we're not a bunch of weirdos so all will be fine! ;) xx

Yep I have a week off inbetween thanks to me not being honest to the witches at work :giggle: My last day is Monday and I start my new job the following Tuesday, the 28th. New job is at Tesco Underwriting, will be a challenge as lots of things I've not done before but they have great training and looking forward to it! xx

I've just been told that they're not in tomorrow, so today is the last time i'll physically see them. Think you can all see my smile from here!! :) :) xx

This is great news! I think I can see your smile all the way from Cambridge!! ;) xx

I dunno Ging, I'm a bit of a crazy!!! :p xx

Had another person in for a trial this morning hence my late posting!

Breakfast

2 choc weetabix, SS milk and small banana

Dinner

Salad of mixed leaves, cucumber, pepper, carrot, feta and crushed nuts

image-3984918853.jpg

Pre class

Alpen light or 'nana?

Tea

Malaysian chicken curry, coconut rice and stir fried pak choi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Just been given a card and £25 gift card from the 2 witches. Wonders never cease! 2 faced moo's lol xx

Can't believe they got you a card perhaps only 99.9% evil lol not long left you must be sooo excited :) xx

Home and survived Pilates. Friggin hell! Safe to say I need to work on my core strength haha! Xx

Can't believe they got you a card perhaps only 99.9% evil lol not long left you must be sooo excited :) xx

No one is as shocked as me lol! Work will be fine until I leave now with them out of the way :) there will be email contact but I can live with that haha xx

Well done on going! Is it much different to yoga? Get yourself rested for the evening now sweetie xx

I very nearly wasn't gonna go! TOTM always upsets my stomach..thought i'd got away with it but nope, numerous visits to the loo once home from work (sorry!) and the pops started again. Was petrified incase 1 popped out there hahahaha!! I've only done 1 type of yoga so it's hard to know, but yes I think Pilates is more of a work out if you get what I mean? Booked for next Tuesday with 2 different friends, they've only been twice so shouldn't be far ahead of me!

Tea. Do excuse my man size portion - starving!!
Thinking chill for 30 mins or so then a nice hot bath :) xx

image-4132137335.jpg

Yogurt with a small handful of fruit & nut muesli for pud. I feel like this is a bit weird for evening lol! Wanted something with yogurt but didn't fancy fruit as snacked on a lot today.

image-3631113535.jpg

Back