It all starts now...!

Morning!

Done the shred this morning, I'm a couple of days behind (oops) I'll catch up with myself though :) breakfast was coconut yogurt with grapes and muesli.

image-2658015080.jpg

I'm going to Beamish today with a friend and will be taking a little packed lunch to sit outside with! Made a ham / cheese / salad sandwich with nimble bread, and I'll probably take an alpen light and velvet crunch or quavers.

Tea...?? I'm thinking Pizza made with a Warburtons square wrap and served with some roast veg, can't get enough of it lately! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yumm. Your pulled pork looks amazing! I want x

It was just a mini shoulder so none left I'm afraid! :( xx

Fast day today gone well! Made a wrap for dinner as tea is going to be chilli and wedges. Lots of fluids too :) I'm now sat in the garden soaking up the rays! Will be doing the shred tonight and I'll catch up with diaries..aware that I'm behind! Xx

Oh wow, what an action packed few weeks you've had! The pics from the meet up look wonderful and you all looked like you were having a great time! Wish I coulda been there!
Food looking great as well, that pork belly looks killer. What brand of muesli do you use?

Things are going well on my end, lost 8lbs in May, yay!! Best of luck in your new job, sounds so exciting!

Oh wow, what an action packed few weeks you've had! The pics from the meet up look wonderful and you all looked like you were having a great time! Wish I coulda been there!
Food looking great as well, that pork belly looks killer. What brand of muesli do you use?

Hiya! I'm sure we'll be meeting up again at some point, always another opportunity :D the muesli in the pics is just a Tesco own brand fruit and nut. One of the many things where I prefer the supermarket brand! I've tried Jordan's and Dorset brands before but wasn't too fussed. Which do you normally get? Fabulous loss for you on may- well done! Xx

Things are going well on my end, lost 8lbs in May, yay!! Best of luck in your new job, sounds so exciting!

Hope you've been enjoying the sunshine honey and the new job is still going well? Xx

Hi lovely! All going well thanks, just not finding the time to get on here much lately. Really enjoying the job so far :) xx

How many days have you done on the shred now Jo? I think I'm on 4 but losing count! Might pop something in my signature to remind me!! :) xxx

I've done 8 days, I could do day 9 tonight but I've got Pilates until 8 then I'll have to sort my tea and have some chill time! It'll probably be left til tomorrow :D xx

Finally. Tea!

image-1489380504.jpg

Yum! Looks lovely! Hope you're ok sweetie xxx

I'm good thankyou :) just not enough hours in the day anymore! Went to see The Hangover 3 last night though, was good! Wasn't too sure what to expect as I didn't really like the 3rd one. Fast day today so my usual grub :) gonna get shredded tonight toooo. Hope you're well, I'll try catch up over the weekend! Xx

Hiya! Can you believe it is Friday already?! The days fly by since starting the new job. I had a little meeting with my team leader a couple of days ago and she's well impressed :) been singing my praises to other staff members too! Really enjoying it! Life in general has been really busy though, hence my lack of posts lately. Still going well on 5:2 and it's so easy to do general 'healthy eating' and eat 'normally' ! tbh, personally my habits are better than when I done SW! Will get back to posting my meals! This morning I made a smoothie for breakfast, for dinner I popped to Greggs in my business park and grabbed a sandwich as I forgot my dinner. Haven't been there in years, tasty! For tea I had baked potato with a tuna filling and Asian salad. Later on think I'll have strawberries with a meringue nest and yogurt :)

image-58205203.jpg

Not up to much this weekend, watching the pennies as I go to Italy in 2 weeks. I need some holiday clothes and toiletries though so I might start that this weekend, or may just do it all next week. We shall see! Xx

image-1598374018.jpg

Your jacket potato & salad looks gorgeous :)

Glad your new job is going well xx

Tasted lovely tooo! BBQ for tea tomorrow. Nom! :) xx

Morning!

Another glorious day today, yay :D gotta nip out for a few things today but aside from that, you'll find me in the back garden! Had fruit and nut muesli for breakfast and some pineapple juice, stuffed! Think I'll go without dinner as having a big tea..if needed, probably just fruit? BBQ wise I'm going to have a little marinated chicken steak, sausages which are Tesco Light Choices, homemade burger and half a steak. There'll be salad and potato salad, dunno whether to do veg skewers or corn on the cob? Decisions decisions! Xx

BBQ was lovely last night, just great weather...same today! Spent most of the day shopping, ended up with this lovely lot!

image-1810819745.jpg

Not my style usually but I tried this on in River Island for my hols and loved it! Second time I tried it on though, I noticed it exposed the 'back roll' situation though so I didn't get it :( do excuse how awful I look, natural day haha.

image-1256502154.jpg

Might look at some online shopping tonight (addicted!) need to call into town one eve this week for a few bits then I'm all sorted. Today's food was chocolate weetabix and SS milk at 9am, then nothing until 6pm which was a chicken dinner. Did have a cheeky starbucks when I was out though! Xx

Back