Total Solution It begins

Well, I finally took the plunge and signed up for Exante.:D
I'd lost 5 stones on LL a few years ago, but gave up and put it all back on again.

I've not come to the point where I feel heavy - I feel uncomfortable, achey, fat and unfit. I know things aren't going to change overnight - but one step at a time.

My OH wants to try Exante as well - he's increasingly concerned about his tummy and 'moobs'. It'll be interesting to see how he copes with abstinance - I'll have to encourage him to drink LOTS of H2O, as he normally has none!

So - today - I bought a month mixed pack - we're planning to start on Monday 25th.

I'm excited and feeling motivated!
Bring it on!

Karen

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to you both....keep us posted on how you get on xx

Well, day 1- I had a choc shake (hot) with added coffee- a bit thick- I think i may split it into 2 in future.

Don't think I need carb withdrawal AND caffeine withdrawal all at once.

Going to buy a big bottle of H2O and drink it throughout the day.

OH started today as well:)

Am I allowed 'Zero' fizzy juice? LL didn't allow it- something to do with the citric acid interfering with weight loss?

Hi and welcome. I'm on my 1st day today!

There's a sticky on what drinks are allowed, I think coke zero and tesco's own something or other!

Anything without citric acid is ok, I think Malic acid is ok

Well- today is the end of day 6. It's been going ok. I'm beginning to notice a difference I'm my waist - I.e. I'm beginning to have one again! I've been working hard in the garden for the past few days, lifting slabs and shovelling gravel-I guess it all helps.

I definitely feel that the Exante food packs are really nice- I prefer the soups and the bars to the shakes- although the vanilla one is great with coffee.

I've felt ok this week- a little tired, but I think that's more to do with the gardening lol.
I've been very cold the last 2 evenings, but definitely feel better today.

I miss food, but I'm reminding myself that no-one is forcing me to do this diet. I'm on it because I want to be. The fact that I know that if I really wanted to eat something- it's my decision, somehow helps me feel more motivated to stick to it.

So- number crunching time- so far (as of is morning) I have lost 12 lbs. I'm astounded and ecstatic about that!

Time for a celebratory.. Erm... Ummm.... Sigh.... Shake I suppose....

I've even picked all the choc bits out of a choc orange bar and saved them up, then savoured them one by one...

Hey, what can I say, sometimes I'm desperate...*blush*

Karen
X

Well- today is the end of day 6. It's been going ok. I'm beginning to notice a difference I'm my waist - I.e. I'm beginning to have one again! I've been working hard in the garden for the past few days, lifting slabs and shovelling gravel-I guess it all helps.

I definitely feel that the Exante food packs are really nice- I prefer the soups and the bars to the shakes- although the vanilla one is great with coffee.

I've felt ok this week- a little tired, but I think that's more to do with the gardening lol.
I've been very cold the last 2 evenings, but definitely feel better today.

I miss food, but I'm reminding myself that no-one is forcing me to do this diet. I'm on it because I want to be. The fact that I know that if I really wanted to eat something- it's my decision, somehow helps me feel more motivated to stick to it.

So- number crunching time- so far (as of is morning) I have lost 12 lbs. I'm astounded and ecstatic about that!

Time for a celebratory.. Erm... Ummm.... Sigh.... Shake I suppose....

I've even picked all the choc bits out of a choc orange bar and saved them up, then savoured them one by one...

Hey, what can I say, sometimes I'm desperate...*blush*

Karen
X
Lol! Oh wow I suppose you really appreciate your chocolate eh? :D Grats on your loss so far and good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Back