It had to be done

kadmus

Well after my post yesterday about being exhausted, I got home at 2 a.m. after work and felt so faint, my vision actually started to blur. I had had my 4 packs but needed something. I didn't want an additional pack so opted for a tin of tuna in spring water, as I thought the 0% carbs would not knock me out of ketosis.
Well after it I perked up and felt so much better, and this morning (touch wood so far), no hunger pangs. Not an ideal solution, but the best of a bad bunch. I am so happy it has cooled a little today, this week has been a nightmare for me at work with the heat!!
Well done to everyone who got through the heat (those of you who can't hack it), you have my utmost respect!

Just a little tip (given to me by a friend who did LL very successfully & is now a locum consultant and still maintaining) - if you find you get a bit light-headed or dizzy on occasion try adding a little salt to your soups.

I've no idea what the scientific basis is behind it but it does seem to work. :)

Hi

i think that many people struggle in this warm weather. The salt's a great idea thanks for that. Also remember to keep on drinking.

i hope that all is well with you now.

if it made you feel better then dont feel bad sometime it cant be helped . Good luck for the rest of the week x

Back