It' Thursday **LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR**

Newbie here! What the heck is GT?

Hiya all and well done for your success so far.
I am new to all this - started this morning on the long journey to a new me!
I'm just confused cos I keep seeing the term "GT" as in - had my first GT today etc.
Do you mean gin and tonic - blimey this diet is great if you can have a g&t when you feel like it (pmsl!):D
Please enlighten me someone cos I don't know much about this and the abbreviations.
Also - I didn't get given any sticks to pee on so how will I know when I go into this ketosis thingy?
Is only my day one so I'm not expecting miracles but would like to know if I'm doing it right.
Hating the water thingy but gonna do it!lol
Keep going everyone. This is OUR year.
Lots of love
Tansyx:)

Hey everyone,

It is day 1 for me today, I am quite excited cos one getting the weight off and 2 have only put on one stone since august. Expected much more than that. Im getting weighed in 10 days so hoping i could get the stone off in that time!!!!

I have had one pack and 1.5 litres so far!

So GT make a difference? Also question I had probs with going to the loo last time and had some psylium husks from the end of last time that i never had to use and I used it today and my shake was all thick and gloopy!!! Any advice???

Anna xx

Well done everyone you really are doing great!!!

Got through my danger time lastnight, then fell asleep on the sofa, woke up with a stonking headache with pain going through the back of my neck .... I had a blip on my first day and had 2 weetabix with hot water, not too bad seeing as Im doing a 790/1000 at the moment, but then the 3 biscuits after that kind of buggered it all up.

So here I am trying to feel more positive ... coming on and reading how great everyone else is doing has helped with that. Must admit to having very huge doubts about doing cd though, I have a nagging little voice in my head telling me why dont I try sw or ww ... argh! Its not going to happen, Im sticking with cd and Im going to be checking in and keeping myself on track. Sorry for being the negative numpty on the thread.

Keep going missymoo - I gave in to the ickle voices and tried SW again but am back to CD. We just know it makes sense!! I think sometimes we think the grass is always greener - it so isn't in my case. Stick with it hun Vxx

P.S - I'm not convinced that it's the CD that helps us lose weight at all you know(tongue in cheek) I think the magic is in the water. I must have walked three miles already today backwards and forwards to the Loo! Surely that must melt the pounds off! LOL

Well here i am on day 1 of my re-start. I had a cappucino shake this morning.

While im at work i tend to dose up on the water, then when i get home i will be having my 2nd shake. I dont know about anyone else but i need a shake of an evening, otherwise i get starving and tend to cheat. So i find it much easier to drink water while at work (takes my mind off my rumblin tum!)

I've done well so far though, quite proud of myself...someone has left a large tin of roses in the staff room and i have been a good girl and avoided the temptation. :D

I'm looking forward to going home though and tucking into my 2nd shake....roll on 4pm!!!

Day one is ok so far! Lots of water, 1 tetra, looking forward to that empty feeling!

afternoon all

your all doing great

jjj, ohhhhhh i love going to see london shows, hope you have a great time

ive only managed 0.75 litres of water so far, must get going with it

Afternoon, I am back from town and made up a hot vanilla with 1/2 a choc tetra...Yummy!!! have added more water so it measures about 400mls..

Forgot to take water to town so will have to get glugging to catch up.

Still a slight headache, hopefully by tomorrow I will be in ketosis and that will go.

Everyone is still doing great...well done folks.

HM

Day 3 for alot of us today.....did a K stick this morning and not in Ketosis yet, :mad: hope by tomorrow I will be.

Had a GT already and 1/2 litre water...will be popping into town later....no snow yet but apparently it's on it's way :eek:

Hope for a good one again today, I am determined!!!!!!!

catch you later hunni's

HM
xx

HM, i just gotta ask what a GT is?!?!?!?

Aha!!! lol.... Mmmmm green tea sounds good, think i might have one in a bit - just having a black coffee now.

It's my first day back on track after xmas indulgences! Still feeling very bloated after eating too much so finding day one easy so far.... I have 4 x cd packs though instead of 3 - just can't cope with only 3. Some days i do 790 too if i'm seeing my bf and i still get good losses.

2 packs down.... 2 to go.... i have my packs from 10am and every three hours thereafter, i have OCD about the pack timings!! lol.

I really should drink more water though.

Back