It Works!!

izzysmum

Have just started on my second week of maintenance and have to say this is working for me! I re-fed last week after much angst and lost another 2lb, so I plan to keep going until Christmas with a view to losing the last 7lb between me and my goal!! I have lots of social "challenges" coming up so keep fingers and toes crossed for me x will let you all know how it all goes whether you want to know or not ha ha xx

Glad its working for you hun!!! Well done!!!

Keep it up hun... that 7 will be off in no time at all!!! x

Thanks Dee x I know I can always count on you to support me xx even though I ended up not taking your advice I do value your views and thoughts on stuff, you are a wonderful person and your friends are lucky to have you xx

You just have to find whats right for you hun.... and if its working dont change!!! Lol...

Honestly you'll have that 7 and more off in no time!!

I'm well jealous!!! I could murder soe warm soup lol...

Well done in your losses to date. Using two TFR products and a low carb meal seems to suit many people. You'll easily lose that half stone before Santa is due!!

Thanks Irish Molly, went away at the weekend (York) and was chuffed with myself cos I still stuck to the "plan" xx my other half was chuffed cos we still ate a lovely meal together in the evenings, he wasn't so chuffed that I am rediscovering clothes shopping though ha ha x have seriously dented the credit card lol!! However I look fab if I do say so myself!!

Back