Italy with Keycamp

oxoxallyoxox

K we have just booked a holiday for 31st of August to go to Nocenni Girosole Camp in Italy through Keycamp. We got a pretty good deal - we got a supernova mobile home with Decking for 10 nights for 800 euros. Now im panicking so my questions are as follows

Has anyone gone through keycamp before?

If so did they stay in the supernova type mobile home and if so what was it like

And does anybody no what Norcenni Girasole is like at the start of September?

Cant help with the Keycamp question but have done Eurocamp and others before, both mobile homes & tents, with no worries at all. Hopefully Keycamp are of a similar standard.

As far as the location, I have only ever been to Rome on my one visit to Italy, but hopefully someone who knows will be able to help.

Hope you have a fab time whatever!!

I so loved Italy when we went last year - we stayed at Lake Garda near Verona.
Great things I found about Italy was - you can drink their tap water, weather is corking, food is outta this world, the people were wonderful and the men were quite dishy too.
Have a great time. x

Thanks girls im really very excited its our first family holiday by ourselves with our 2 yr old daughter.

I emailed key camp and they said that all the facilities (and they have some brilliant ones) are open till the end of October so that is a real relief

Only just noticed this post but had to let you know, I have been to Italy with Keycamp, to Lake Garda. The caravans were very clean and all the Keycamp tents/caravans were all together so we were with other English speaking people, (had some good evenings sat outside with a glass of wine!) You are going outside of the Italian holiday period so it should not be too crowded. Hope you have a good time.

I worked for Holiday break in Italy. But my obsession with rugby league bough me home and I regret it now. Italy is a lovely place though and especially the camps. I got on great with my colleagues who all spoke English despite been from all corners of Europe!

I know this post was last year but im interested in going to Italy in october this year, how was the weather at that time of year and also how did you get there/ Did you drive or fly?

I hope you had a great time anyway

sas x

Back