It's a beautiful day!

Sorry if you are living somewhere where the weather is not so good, but here it has been such a beautiful day!

I drove from Evesham to Reading, stopping off in Woodstock for a little bit of window-shopping, and it was so lovely to see the sunshine all across the beautiful countryside.

Let's hope it lasts!!

It's also been lovely here in North Wales. Doesn't it make a difference when the sun shines ? It seems to have been such a long Winter. The only positive thing about the dark cold nights is my Logburner ! Love it Love it Love it !

So agree about the sunshine - it makes you feel SO much better. It's been a really beautiful day here. After a lovely walk in a local park, we had a coffee at the park cafe, and were able to sit and enjoy it OUTSIDE - sheltered from the wind, it was unbelievably warm!

Roll on summer!!!

because it was so nice yesterday & today is the same forecast I decided to get some more body magic in and have walked to work for the second time in over 5 years!! It is 2.8 miles and I feel great for doing it, long may the sunshine last I say!

It's such a lovely day here to. I'd love to walk to work but it's just a little too far at 4 miles, it's not the getting to work it's getting home I just don't want a 1hr walk:cool: But now the weather is changing I think I'll get my bike out & cycle to work instead :D

It has been beautiful here today. Can't wait for the summer to get here.

Back