• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It's a Good Day

Well, today it has finally happened.

I am sitting here wearing a pair of size 14 jeans - yippee!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

More importantly I am wearing them and there is not even a peak of anything camel.

I am absolutely delighted. The jeans I usually wear are now getting too lose. Bring it on.

All I need to do now is to get my ass in a size 14 wedding dress!! And more importantly never return to my discarded clothes.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Omg yay! Well done gingette, incredible!

You'll get yourself into a size 14 wedding dress easily. Well done xxx

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
More importantly I am wearing them and there is not even a peak of anything camel.
:8855:Thank heaven for small mercy's eh? LOL!

Well done hunny... now down to a 14 myself, after being a 16/18 when started... so feel your delight! :D

Haven't tried jeans yet though... was thinking I'd wait till I was a 12... see, 14 or not, my arse is still not something which should be seen in trousers yet I'm afraid! Lol... Bet yours looks fab though! :)

xx

as soon as you drop a size get rid of your bigger clothes, if you keep then your already thinking your gonna wear them again. the only thing i kept was a pair of size 18 trousers to remind my self how far id came. i was a 20-22 at my biggest but squeezed into 18s.... muffin top and the buttons on an elastic band..... never again.

well done on dropping a size its an amazing feeling. xx

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Well done honey, it feels amazing doesnt it, makes the abstinence really worth while, keep that feeling, hold it, anchor it and use it when the going gets rough

J
xx

Thank you all ladies!!!

Had a mental wobble last night so followed my own advice and put on my "fat" jeans. They slid down. I am keeping those jeans forever!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
I can finally wear my 'slim' jeans I kept from the last time I did LL.
Only a few months ago they seemed absolutely tiny and impossible to wear.
Good times! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Delighted for you Mags!!

dale

starting over
That's brilliant g and thanks for the inspiration.