It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

that should have read
"one of the greatest..."

It's in Runcorn, near Liverpool. So excited!

I know it means little to non dobro people :p

Rob Ickes

Look on youtube.

Well at the moment I am preparing for uni. Packing and carrying boxes up and down stairs is actually tiring stuff. My exercise for today I think!

sounds like a great thing for you to attend - and will do you so much good mentally to be able to do something you REALLY want to do

Great is it? Lucky you, long may it last! How is the packing going and when are you leaving? I had a look on you tube, and yeah, I can understand why you are excited! We are looking foward to a music event too- we have got tickets to the Bangles concert in Sydney in October. You might be a bit young for em! I am trying to teach OH every single lyric before hand! Have a good one darling boy!

Hi Liam,

Home sweet home at last! One more public toilet, or yelling kid might have been the last straw today! Do you reckon you've lost more weight? Will you be weighed during your final drs visit? Have a good one sweet heart!

Yeah I have lost a bit more. I hit something of a block and lost some motivation (around my birthday) but the last week or so it's getting there...especially now I am feeling so good about meeting my hero! (advice - be aware that heroes disappoint. This has happened to me. Not with Rob though - he was great when I met him last :D)

I LOVE LIFE

Hi darling boy,

The good thing about dentistry is you get to talk to all sort of people. The bad thing is that often they are really stressed out. Most of the time it's fine, fine, fine, but sometimes, if I'm a bit stressed, or things are not going well, it can feel like you have the weight of the world on you shoulders.
Guess what, our tickets were upgraded from row T to row J!
Have a good one!

I think the concert is late Oct, so your big day will be first! You must know the song "Manic Monday"? If you want any help with any lyrics, I'm your girl! Hope you are having a good one!

Are you settling in ok?

Mood is bleak in Southern states of Aust tonight- australian rules football grandfinal today- draw. The match will be replayed next week. Like groundhog day. I had the most perfect excuse to miss Grand Final barbie with OH's mates today, and spent a quiet day alone. I can't believe that I have to go to same next week!

Back