It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

it's a bit mixed. 75% ok I guess. I haven't met my flatmates really, but I am not taking a liking to them.

ahhh! find an excuse to get away!!! you'll think of something.
how are you? :D sending a big big hug. :)

Hug gratefully recieved, Thank You! Are you not liking what you've heard about the flatmates? How many will there be? When do classes start? I'm ok, been a bit flat, lots of little things that never seem to change, started making little changes yesterday, will let you know!

Oh, I see what you mean, you haven't really got to know the flatmates, but are not impressed thus far?
I have tackled some paperwork that I have been putting off forever this afternoon. There, another change!

Hope your flatmates turn out to be a lot better than you think they will
did you not choose who to share with? being with strangers is always difficult at first - but I bet you will have things in common :)

Hi Liam,

Hope the flatmates are getting better as you get to know them!
I am (unsuccessfully so far) trying to get OH to "bribe" me so that he can watch the extra footy shows this week. I suggested some chocolates might be suitable to "pay" for tonights show, but nothing so far. Can you believe it??
Have a good one sweet boy, and let us know how things are!

Hey ducks, how's it going?
You staying in halls this year? I hated halls, never spoke to any of my flatmates. Luckily it does get better, things get less awkward even if you dont really ever spoeak to them. Just hang around with your mates outside of the flat and only go back to sleep there....or make the effort to make friends with flatmates I suppose...bah.

Glad to see you're feeling better about yourself and losing weight, that's awesome :)

hey
all is well. Yep, am in halls. I am actually starting to warm to one or two of my flatmates thankfully.

Well I think I am going to be out most of the time in the library studying this year :S

How are you then?

and how's my aussie friend?

Hi Liam,

What are halls? (Sometimes it's like I speak a different language!)
I'm ok- not had a fantastic day- I had a needle stick injury today, (dirty needle) so had to go to drs after work and had first blood test tonight. Tomorrow I have the delight of ringing the patient whose needle it was, and asking him if he would mind terribly having a blood test. Hope he says ok. Also, got a new girl at work, and I can't warm to her. Tricky, 'cause if she stays on I'll be mostly working with her.
Too much whining- sorry!
Hope yours is much better sweetheart!

Halls of residence = university accommodation.

Oh no! I really hope everything is ok!

You can whine any time you what my friend :D

Is the uni accomadation really close to uni? How are classes going so far? Have you been to the library yet?

I haven't been able to contact the guy in question so far, he has a fairly strange message on his machine, (I think it's meant to be jokey? Hope so anyhow.), so I haven't left a message for him to ring me. I'll just try again tomorrow.
Next week I am going to go to bed earlier and get more sleep!
Hope you are having a good one!

OMG I miss being able to roll out of bed and rock up to a lecture like 5 mins later! I have to like plan when I'm going to get up and what time I have to leave the house by now, ick.
Glad to see you;re warming up to the flatmaes, good stuff :)

Ahh the library, a haven to all of man (and woman) kind.

Hope everything goes ok with the blood test minus!

When do your classes start? Mine started on Monday. Soooo much work in second year man!

Hope everything continues to look up :)

Well homesickness has struck, and I have returned home for the weekend.
My lectures start on Monday :S

Haha, good luck with classes tomorrow :)

Back