It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

Tis the dreaded man flu no doubt, lol.
Bless ya, take some vitamin c and try drinking tea and honey for your throat, or warm milk and honey.

You mock my diagnosis? lol.
Keep drinking plenty of liquids and scoff some veg, that should help hopefully :)

Hi there,
I am about 85-90% now.
The weather looks ok out. I'll get out for a walk I think. EXERCISE!!
then come back to my cell and do some work...

Glad you are feeling better now! Hope you enjoyed your walk too, I had one in the rain today, was sopping wet by the time I got home. How is the study going?

Is it raining hard where you are? The lake down the road has flooded in Cardiff, bit of a mission.
Hope you're doing ok, good luck with all of the essays OF DOOM!

Apparently the weather has been awful in Aberystwyth. High winds.
I am home at the moment though and it's not been too bad. Just usual November weather so far.

Until Monday morning. I have been back since Wednesday.
How are you minus? sorry I don't responsive lately!

hmm I have put on a little weight...but not as much as I thought I would have. Uni and illness conspiring to sabotage my weight loss.

Otherwise...all is well. But a hug would be good

Oh, you know I see that as an invitation! Big hug to you!

There are always ups and downs with the weight loss, you sound pretty philosphical about it all, which is fantastic. Do not beat yourself up about it!

I am fine, slightly cranky after a less than glam Sunday- grocery shopping/paperwork/ washing floors/paperwork/walk with girlfriend/cooking/ironing- frumperama! I'm going to Melbourne next weekend, so I'm trying to be super organised, not come back to anything hanging over my head. It sounded better in the planning to be honest!

Back